Author Topic: Unit 913's Un-Pk(Ish) Application  (Read 2508 times)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unit 913's Un-Pk(Ish) Application
« on: November 15, 2012, 09:58:58 AM »
Steam Name: Krystal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19353043
Character Name: C45.CCA.GRID-EU.913
Admin who issued PK: Console
Reason for Un-PK:  Well, there was a period of time that I could not get on due to a sudden lack of internet... Which stems from the fact that I could not afford it.  There was no way around it, so I had to put up with it, and thusly, making it impossible to meet the deadline of october 17th... Having came back fully after that date JUST passed.... (AS I really had no way of scanning the forums but once every great while from a mcdonalds on an ipod for ten minutes..  As most of you noticed, I came back say.. A few weeks ago, started to pop up some on the hl2 servers (Which I took a temp break from so I could get my shit together on all things relating to it, and waiting for outlands to come back), and hoped that I could possibly get my unit back... To some extent of course.  Everything is open to discussion, I just dont want to see my unit gone without chance of bringing it back after working on it since May of 2011..  And yes, I know its not online, but still, I wanna get this out the way while I have the chance too.

~Krystal
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:00:38 AM by Rose Tora Draconis »

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unit 913's Un-Pk(Ish) Application
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 11:54:12 AM »
Im not sure how HL2RP is gonna get started up, if we get to keep all our units/ranks or some wipe etc etc.

But regardless i'll accept this, but you will have to go down to 01 rank and speak to your OfC/DvL if you want that position back.

keeping thread open until i've unPKed. message me on steam if i forget

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unit 913's Un-Pk(Ish) Application
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 02:47:09 PM »
Ask any admin ingame to unPK your unit if it still exists, otherwise say you have my permission to re-make a unit at 05 ranks with same digits and section.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal