Author Topic: Jon "Hawk" Barton | CHARACTER SHEET  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jon "Hawk" Barton | CHARACTER SHEET
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:50:46 PM »
READ THE OOC

Out of Character for OOC:
This is my char i will create, This is just to give you a look of who he is., Oh and the Natives are just a addon to the story, Tell me if you think it's not that good to the story and i will keep it in mind.

Jon Barton | Age: 29 | Born: 12th of August | 1988

As a Child Jon was trained to Hunt animals, His Father took him at to the woods with a lot of supplies they set up a Tent and started a Log Fire, Jon was happy he was spending time with his Dad but when Jon woke up, His Dad was no-where to be seen, He was walking around for hours... Repeating his Shouted words "Father! Father! he came to no avail, He was alone, Lost in the woods.

He finally found his camp, Grabbed as much as he could, And took his weapons to hunt.

His Father didn't train Jon in the art of the "Bow" But Jon kept practicing, Failing each time, All the time, But Jon was determined to find home.

Jon collected 3 deer meat, But that's it, Being a heavy child, His footsteps startled to Deer, But he at least he has more food.
Jon made a Camp Fire, Cooked his food and ate, Ate fast, He was so hungry from working, A loud "Rawwwar!" Came from behind him, A bear was stood and about to attack, Jon jumped back and shouted for help but no one showed, He ran and ran from the Bear
he grew tired, But carried on running until he lost all of his breath and fell over, The Bear not creeping up on him, Just charging
When the bear was about to jump on Jon, He heard a quick "Thump" very near as soon as he heard it The Bear let out a LOUD screech of pain, A man was crouching on a branch on the Tree 6 meters away, He looked to be in Native clothing, Jon was very scared back then as a child, While the Native man came up to Jon, He curled up into a ball and tensed, The Native man said in a calming, Smooth voice It is ok Child, The Bear is dead, You must come with me, You will not last here."
 Jon looked up and nodded with him and followed, When they got to the Native Town, Everyone staring at Jon, The Native Man took him to a cabin of some sorts and the Native man asked Jon
"Child, Why are you here? In the wild?"
Jon replied in a stuttering and scared voice
"My....My Father brought me to camp, Then he left me there."
The Native looked puzzled then quickly snapped back
"Did he tell you how to survive here?"
Jon shaked his head
"No, He did not."
The Native smiled and said
"Hmmm, Me and my people will teach you, How to survive and how to hunt, With a bow and other items."
Jon smiled and said
"That would be great! When do we start?"
The Native answered
"Well not now, You have had a hard day, Have some rest, We will train in the morning.
Jon finds a spot to sleep and rests his head and drifts off to sleep.
Jon wakes up in the morning and sees the Native man there
"The training starts here and your name, What is it?"
Jon replies
"Jon and yours?"
"Tacanow" or call me Taylor in your English language.
Jon nods along while they are walking through the heavy snow, It is Sun Rise, They are both walking through the Cold, Wet woods, Taylor suddenly stops
"Halt. There is a Deer"
They are both crouched, Taylor doesn't seems to mind they cold but Jon is shivering and shuddering.

"You'll get used to it, Now.... I will teach you in the arts of the "Bow", Touchnavrow will train you with Axes and blades.

Taylor takes a Arrow out of his Worn out and stitched up Quiver, Very slowly and places it carefully on his bow, Pulls back the string and fires very quickly so the Deer has no time to run or respond, The deer gets hit in the throat, Then Taylor breaks its neck and skins it
Jon turns away when Taylor does that, When Taylor is finished, They both walk back to the Village

"Couldn't i get to shoot it?"

"No, We have some targets for you, My only advice is Breath slowly and concentrate and we are calling you by "Hawk" Now."

"Seems like an ok name, Thank you"

Mental State: His Mental state is un-balanced, He is a bit Quiet and keeps himself to himself, Likes to keep on high grounds, Takes orders, Doesn't like to be provoked.

Physical State: His Physical Health/State is very high, As he was trained to be an expert hunter, For all kinds of things, Animals, Humans and trained to build traps and has Expertise with the Bow and Axe.

Out of Character for OOC:
Character Not made yet, I will have an app for these weapons, I am going to use this background info for it, If it is valid enough :P Lol.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:54:23 PM by Texas »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal