Poll

Do you want to have the CCA have new models? Yes or No?

Yes please.
6 (28.6%)
Yes.
1 (4.8%)
Maybe.
9 (42.9%)
No.
3 (14.3%)
No please.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 10, 2012, 05:00:02 PM

Author Topic: Unit Model Changes.  (Read 2456 times)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unit Model Changes.
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:00:02 PM »
Pretty much says above. The Yes Please is like a Strongly agree and vice versa.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unit Model Changes.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:10:29 PM »
I could be way off, but from what I understand, we can't use the models we currently have been using because they're not HD models that are compatible with gmod13. I've heard clockwork comes with metropolice v5 or something like that, so we pretty much have to use some sort of "new" model. Not necessarily metropolice v5 but I just don't think we can use what we have been using. Although once again, I could be completely wrong.

I've posted polls in the CP Private forums for those of you with units to vote on what you'd like to see for 05-02, 01, EU, TrO, and OfC models.

Anyway, I voted for new models because frankly, I think we're ready for somewhat of a change from what hl2rp has been. People got tired and bored of HL2RP before because it was the same shit over and over. This is our opportunity to have a fresh start with a few new things, so why not take that opportunity?

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 05:30:56 PM »
I could be way off, but from what I understand, we can't use the models we currently have been using because they're not HD models that are compatible with gmod13. I've heard clockwork comes with metropolice v5 or something like that, so we pretty much have to use some sort of "new" model. Not necessarily metropolice v5 but I just don't think we can use what we have been using. Although once again, I could be completely wrong.

I've posted polls in the CP Private forums for those of you with units to vote on what you'd like to see for 05-02, 01, EU, TrO, and OfC models.

Anyway, I voted for new models because frankly, I think we're ready for somewhat of a change from what hl2rp has been. People got tired and bored of HL2RP before because it was the same shit over and over. This is our opportunity to have a fresh start with a few new things, so why not take that opportunity?

I don't think changing a few models would make the game-mode more fun and would make a difference in the rp? Anyway, I don't think we should change the models, but if they don't work on clockwork, w.e.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 05:36:23 PM »

I don't think changing a few models would make the game-mode more fun and would make a difference in the rp? Anyway, I don't think we should change the models, but if they don't work on clockwork, w.e.

Would it make the rp less fun? If it makes no difference in the rp, what is the harm in the new models then?

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 05:52:36 PM »
Because they don't even look that good, the ones we have now are fine and organized.

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 11:28:48 PM »
Because they don't even look that good, the ones we have now are fine and organized.

I have nothing against the current models, but unfortunately, they're not going to be used. I've talked to those who are handling/implementing the models and the models are coming from the metropolice v5 pack and as of now, they are going to be separate based on division and rank. If anyone wants the models to remain as they are now, only HD versions for gmod13 (just the 05-02, and 01 models), you'll have to contact Jonco and RTLK with a reason good enough for them to change them, which isn't likely.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal