Author Topic: Hello catalyst  (Read 12335 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello catalyst
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »
you only came back because you cant control your stupid actions and bought an unban so go away good bye

and yes i was here when you was, it was awful

Not denying I bought an unban, if that's what you mean by my actions

And that was when you were on the server using a VPN because you were banned

Anyways bye

Go away to your hole, if you can't rehabilitate yourself from being a total fucktard what thinks CG should take you back, but don't worry, You'll probably be gone within a few weeks because you are a mingebag, GG WE ENJOY YOUR MONEY.

You're telling me to 'rehabilitate myself from being a total fucktard' when all you've seen is 2-3 people who don't like me get mad at me, lol okay. I'm definitely a mingebag too.

You proved my point right there.

Your point is unclear and I don't see how I would've proven it.

First thread back and drama is unleashed, you are going to fit in well here. You seem to meet the criteria of IQ.

Congratulations and welcome to the club.

*700thpost*

"Bluff you suck"

"Bluff you were horrible"

That isn't really drama but okay, and I kinda figured this would happen just rather it now then later.

congratulations
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 05:21:39 PM by Bluff »

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 05:23:33 PM »
you only came back because you cant control your stupid actions and bought an unban so go away good bye

Anyways bye

Go away to your hole, if you can't rehabilitate yourself from being a total fucktard what thinks CG should take you back, but don't worry, You'll probably be gone within a few weeks because you are a mingebag, GG WE ENJOY YOUR MONEY.

You're telling me to 'rehabilitate myself from being a total fucktard' when all you've seen is 2-3 people who don't like me get mad at me, lol okay. I'm definitely a mingebag too.

First thread back and drama is unleashed, you are going to fit in well here. You seem to meet the criteria of IQ.

*700thpost*

"Bluff you suck"

That isn't really drama but okay, and I kinda figured this would happen just rather it now then later.

congratulations

Wow you really are as autistic as everyone says aren't you, they sure pulled the rabbit out the hat for you didn't they?

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 05:26:12 PM »
They found more than a rabbit in that hat I think :)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »

Anyways bye

*700thpost*

"Bluff you suck"

congratulations

Wow you really are as autistic as everyone says aren't you, they sure pulled the rabbit out the hat for you didn't they?

I don't even get where you're going with this. You're a little ball of flame and mad.

Everyone flame bluff

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
HELLO BLUFF

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »

A twat in a cave.

Post Auto-Merged: November 07, 2012, 06:19:53 PM

Anyways bye

*700thpost*

"Bluff you suck"

congratulations

I don't even get where you're going with this. You're a little ball of flame and mad.

Everyone flame bluff

Go away, clearly no one wants you here.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 06:22:01 PM »
I love everyone <3

User received a 5% warning for this post ~ Kronic
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:15:58 PM by Kronic »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 06:32:24 PM »

A twat in a cave.

Post Auto-Merged: November 07, 2012, 06:19:53 PM

Anyways bye

*700thpost*

"Bluff you suck"

congratulations

Everyone flame bluff

Go away, clearly no one wants you here.

clearly owen and you means everybody

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »
lol wtf

pls no pls to go away

yes please go away

Hey.

May i ask you why you decided to return when you know theres so much hate against you?

User received a 5% warning for this post ~ Kronic
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:21:56 PM by Kronic »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 06:36:44 PM »
lol wtf

pls no pls to go away

yes please go away

Hey.

May i ask you why you decided to return when you know theres so much hate against you?

I'm pretty sure lol wtf doesn't really mean go away. And I don't see Crap-Head getting mad at me. You and Owen are the only one who's still going at this. Oh shit! A few people don't want me here! That's great. Not like I came thinking that people wouldn't be getting mad that I'm back. I came here for RP, anyways.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 06:43:35 PM by Bluff »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 06:42:04 PM »
leave

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »
Ugh... Reason one of why I left... too much fuckin' drama. Oh well. Well Bluff seems we're both back, and I agree, better now than later. Well it's nice to see you again man.
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 06:44:25 PM »
leave

Nice shitpost. And no.

Ugh... Reason one of why I left... too much fuckin' drama. Oh well. Well Bluff seems we're both back, and I agree, better now than later. Well it's nice to see you again man.

Nice to see you too TSB. At least somebody likes me <3

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 06:47:19 PM »
You still owe me SA. ;)

Anyways, this thread has gone far enough. If anyone continues to fuel a flame war here, bans will follow. And Im mainly talking to you Sabotage. You know very well that you need to stop flaming.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 11:33:12 PM »
I remember coming back to CG right as you left. Meaning I don't understand why everyone hates you so much. But oh god this thread. It reminds me of the arguements that went on with the Castle folk in the HL2RP Suggestions forums.....

Anyways, welcome back...
Maybe?

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal