Author Topic: The life of the Biggs Family [IC]  (Read 6034 times)

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The life of the Biggs Family [IC]
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 10:54:48 AM »
What do we do now?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPL_SV3n7IU</a>

Fredric looked down onto floor, he grabbed some paper and a pen. "Dear family, I have grown stricken with cancer. I might not last the night, I know I have done bad over the years...But I have also done good, I may say when you look on this letter that you find that my life was very quick in a few moments. I hope you can remember all the good times we had. I also hope for in the future...Lionel, Howard if you are reading this then I have passed away. Doctor Heinrich Schlitz told me that I was expected to have the plug pulled soon. Doctor Heinrich is a good man, give him and you my wishes. I was diagnosed with PTSD, I am do hope when you read this that you find hope in your hearts. No matter what the cost, no matter what happens I will always love you..." Heinrich walked into the room with 3 doctors. Heinrich pointed at the plug. Heinrich sighed and said: "I am very sorry Mr Biggs, you son wanted me to end your misery...Forgive me..." Fredric nodded and Heinrich pulled out the plug. Fredric fell down on his pillow. Heinrich sat down on the couch and cried. The 3 doctors lifted Fredric onto a mobile bed. Fredric was lead down the hallway, his life signs were still stable. He was alive. Heinrich looked down and saw Heinrich breathing. Fredric looked around, Heinrich looked Pink. Heinrich looked down and it looked as Fredric, was changing color: "It's just a little pinprick." Fredric started getting a seizure. The Doctors got Fredric onto the ground and started doing CPR and holding him steady. Heinrich looked around "Don't let him die on me!" Heinrich pushed as hard as he could, but Fredric was dead. Heinrich looked around for a phone. Heinrich leaned against the wall with tears in his eye. "Yes is this Lionel Biggs, my name is Heinrich Schlitz...I can't say this easily, but your father has died at exactly 3:15 PM..." Lionel cried and said "It's okay, he would've wanted it." Heinrich shut the phone and walked into the Staff Room. The doctors looked at Heinrich accusingly. Heinrich sat on the chair and started weeping.

Lionel looked down onto the letter of his father, the last before he died. Lionel wept and sobbed, he shook it off and walked down the road. Lionel started falling down and staggering. Lionel fell on the ground one last time. "God help me..." Lionel crawled into a room and sat down. "What happened to me? I lost all control. Where am I anymore? Where are we going? What are we doing? And what do we do now." Lionel started to drift and fell asleep on the concrete.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:50:51 AM by Howard Biggs »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal