Author Topic: Overwatch - Eviction Notice X-1  (Read 2300 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Overwatch - Eviction Notice X-1
« on: January 29, 2013, 03:55:49 AM »

<::| Eviction Notice X-1 |::>

Inhabitants of the Ineu Pass,

For the past two years, you have lived in a state of disconnection with civilized society. You have grown to become disillusioned with your fellow man and rather than aid the progress of humanity as a collective, you choose to actively participate in behaviour which attempts to disrupt it.

You selfishly decided that your actions for personal survival supersedes the needs of the majority of humankind. While you rest your weak and brittle bones in preparation for the next journey into the unknown, you forget the masses of law-abiding humans in the Universal Union's urban centers that are making genuine efforts to advance humanity.

We have made several attempts to pass messages between captured refugees and yourselves, urging you to move from this region. You have squandered this opportunity to leave in secluded peace.

Until now, you have been granted mercy from an aggressive assault on your region. My predecessors have reportedly granted you an unofficial peace in exchange for continuing to keep yourselves secluded and isolated from civilization. No longer is that the case.

By the power vested in me by the Sector Forty Five Overwatch, I hereby order the following:

• the increased deployment of specialized personnel and resources to annihilate assets and punish individuals who are in violation of Universal Union statutes;
  • the destruction of all documents pertaining to any conditional truces between the Universal Union and the inhabitants of the Ineu Pass;
  • an increase in penalties for inhabitants who refuse to submit for re-processing and additional incentives and rewards for individuals who voluntarily choose to relocate back to an urban centre;
  • a forced increase in environmental toxicity levels in the Ineu Pass;

You are hereby evicted.

~Overwatch Commander 086
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:58:38 AM by OzJackal »

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Overwatch - Eviction Notice X-1
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 04:03:55 AM »
//So is this the start of our storyline to our movement to statua's new map?

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 04:08:05 AM »
//It could help, but I haven't talked to Statua about how he wants to transfer to the new map. This is a notice to say that Overwatch are stepping up their activities in the Pass.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 04:24:43 AM »
//to answer the question, yes

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 02:57:29 AM »
In a cruel twist of fate, those who opt to relocate to an urban center are tortured for information and subsequently stalker-fied.
o7

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 05:59:42 AM »
In a cruel twist of fate, those who opt to relocate to an urban center are tortured for information and subsequently stalker-fied.

Not necessarily.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal