Author Topic: [PENDING] James Healey's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Jimbow0512

• View Profile
    • Awards
[PENDING] James Healey's Civil Authority Application
« on: October 23, 2012, 05:21:15 PM »
James Healey's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Jimbow0512

IC Character Name: James Healey

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
James mostly laid low during his time in city 45. James was never really interested In the Resistance. James believes that the Resistance is just a bunch of mentally unstable men and women who can’t accept their destiny. James did his part. Every day he would go out looking for Anti-Union posters and tear them down. He also went around cleaning windows, Picking up trash. When he got his Loyalist arm band it was one of the best day’s in his life. Even after he got the Arm Band he still went around cleaning up trash, and taking down Anti-Union posters. Since he got his Arm Band a lot people who believed into the Resistance would often give him dirt looks. But this didn’t affect him at all.

After James got his Loyalist he took pride into had into what he accomplished. He just was one more step closer to his goal. But he didn’t let that get to his head. But even though James still had the loyalist armband he still got shoved around and sometimes kicked around. Crime was also rising in City 45. James wanted City 45 to be peaceful and quite.  James often seen some CCA getting pushed around and they had to call back up. James thought that was awesome how fast other CCA responded and helped on another. To James this looked like something he never had before, brothers and sisters. It also reminded him of his best friend Jack. Jack would of wanted James to do what he wanted.

James has also found out that most of his Friends That he made in City 45. Never were really his Friends. They either wanted to recruit James into the Resistance. Or selling illegal items. So James learned not to trust anyone. Because they could turn on him any time. He almost got arrested for "Selling Contraband" Even though he had no desire to sell. He was proven innocent. This made him even more want to join the Union. To get rid of people who won't take blame for anything they do.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
James is very Clever, Trustworthy, Loyal, And a Very good Problem solver

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
OOCly I’m expecting from the CCA is a test for my RP experience, Judgment.  But also I have the most interesting is Character Development. It looks like that’s going to be one of the funniest. I somewhat have planned how my Character is going to develop through the ranks. Recruit Very shy, not into seeing dead people, not wanting to kill and or torture. 04 Getting somewhat use to the Combine style of life. But still not wanting to do any killing or torture. 03 Getting used to it, will do it if needed but still not wanted. 02 and pretty much on Getting really used to it but still not /wanting/ to do it. 01 Not really a hard ass, just doing what he’s told.

ICly I expect James to be shocked what he sees. But still wants to do it. Also him being a little proud of himself.  Also James believes that the Combine has made humanity better. By getting rid of all the problems and putting in a stable and strong government. He also believes that the combine will test his skills and people skills. He thinks that he’s going to talk to Civilians and try and get them interested in the Combine by telling them how good they treat him. Even though they might not treat him how he thinks they will.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
-Child Hood-
James was born in a small town on the out skirts of New York. He was an only child. His mother passed away when James was only two. His father was a drunk. His farther often beat James for no reason. This lead to James getting sent to his Uncles house when he was 8. So James first 8 years of his life weren’t the best. His mother passed away. His Father was a drunk. He was sent to his Uncle. His uncle was retired; he was a Cop for most of his life. But since he was sent to his uncle’s house his life was pretty much like every other child’s. His uncle had a farm so James grew up working on the farm. By the age of 14 James was in shape. His Uncle got hurt in a car crash, so James had to take over the farm until his uncle got better. This lead James to being Responsible because if he didn’t work the farm he and his uncle would live on the streets. James best friend Jack also worked on the farm with James. Jack was James best friend since he moved to his uncle’s house when he was 8. James also had to manage going to school and the farm at the same time. But he did it. He graduated from High School at the age of 18.

-Early Adult Hood-   
Even though James finished school he still worked on the farm. But when he turned 19 they had enough money to send James to college. But James didn’t want to go. He didn’t want anyone to work on his farm. But his uncle was getting too old. And his leg never really healed from the car accident. So James spent most of his early adult hood working on the farm. But he turned 20, he was getting bored with being a farmer. So James decided to hire some workers on the farm. He was sad to let go of the farm. But his uncle was still there watching over everyone. So the farm was in safe hands.

-College Year-
James went back to his home town in New York. He went to go to his old home. But when he went there he didn’t expect to see what he saw. He saw his Old Drunk farther living in the house with a family. To James it looked like a regular family. His farther apparently stop drinking after James got sent to his uncles. So James lived in the college dorms. He went to school. He was just getting his first two years done. But he didn’t get that far in.

-Seven Hour War-
So James was in his 5th month of college. He was 21 at the time. He was sitting in the class room. Then out of no were on the loud speak he heard “All Staff and Students please seek shelter.” At first he thought it was another Strom? Because it was dark out. So James went to the café with his other class mates. The café had no glass and no windows. So it relied on the lights. But the lights started to flicker. They heard Gunshots. Everyone was scared. James went to a class room. He looked out the window and saw these things running around with these guns he never seen before. He thought it was another country invading America. But for some reason James went outside. He looked around see houses on fire, dead bodies every were. James was shocked. But out of nowhere it went all black. He doesn’t remember what happened. He got hit in the back of the head, knocking him out.

-City 45-
So James was living in City 45. Combined ruled, the only thing on his mind was his family. Was his Uncle okay? Is his Dad still alive? But after while he forgot about it all. He started his new life in city 45. He was given a number 34425. It was his new Identity. At first he didn’t like it. But he grew on it. He was interested with the combine. James would often look outside his apartment window looking at the Combine do their thing. He Found them very fascinating. James saw a poster about the Loyalist system. After that day he started to pick up trash, take down anti-union posters. It took a while but James didn't care. Because he was doing good, by taking down these posters and throwing away the trash. After a while of doing this he finally got his Loyalist Armband. From that day to the current day, James has been wondering if he is good enough for the Combine.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Nope

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
5 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2-3 months Off and on

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT-5

5. In what country do you live?
America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was on a Star Ship Troopers role play. I was a Medic. It was on a desert map. We were stationed at a base. It was in the desert so it was hot. So battling heat and bugs. So Between people Role Playing Being Dehydrated and having heat strokes etc.. We also had to treat Bug injuries. I know it doesn't sound like the most exciting role play. But I liked it, slow paced medical role play.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: James Healey
CID: 34425
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 160 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Good listener, Listens To orders, Quick Learner, Loyal, Focused.
Mental Defects: Nervous.
Mental Advantages: Quick thinker, Good Eyesight.
Notable Qualities: Energetic, Loyal.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I haven't.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, Very Often.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I'm willing to lay down my life for the better of the Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I shall remain loyal to my deathbed

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the Combine Civil Authority for a couple reasons. I want the benefits that the units have. The other reason is I want to protect and preserve the Union!

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, James Healey hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:39:49 AM by Khub »
James Healey- Alive, Loyalist

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
James Healey's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 05:39:42 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: James Healey
Citizen Identification Number: 34425

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.7.

A letter is found on floor of your apartment...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 05:41:48 AM by Khub »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal