Author Topic: <::| CCA.C45.GRID-03.736 |::> Privatized file.  (Read 5181 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::| CCA.C45.GRID-03.736 |::> Privatized file.
« on: October 19, 2012, 05:19:48 AM »
UNIT: 736
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 03
Enter Password: ************

PRIVATIZED FILE, REQUESTING ACCESS CODE.

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Unit Seven-Thirty-Six, findings, reports, and on-going personal issues.
** The timestamp is way in the middle of the night, close to morning, 3:14 AM **
I have been 10-100 and 10-50 all night, can hardly clear my head, I feel morally declined to do this, however, I have a softspot, if you could even call it that, for a unit within GRID. I, in the past weeks have amputated several people, my own flesh and blood, my brother, a 12-year-old child, atleast one-three generic female citizens, and one male citizen. I understand this is the job, but it is getting over-dramatized, GRID's banned weapon customization, I may even be clipping it close with HC, bunch of shit going on, I find myself a cold-hearted bastard, an ass, at best, at worst I don't even think. 905 is a humanizing factor for me, I was caught by an APEX oh-two though, I still patrol with 905 if I- oh bullocks, I said her digits, nevermind.......

** The console would shutdown **

Saving File as: 736PrivateLog4
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.GRID-03.736 Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// File is privatized, three people have the access code/can hack it, GRID DvL, 905, and I.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::| CCA.C45.GRID-03.736 |::> Privatized file.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 05:24:25 AM »
//Nothing is private to the UU.

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 05:29:51 AM »
// Really? I do not believe Uni passwords are sent out to random HC, correct? Only he, and 905 have the code to access, however, the DvL could hack to get into it.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 05:37:37 AM »
// UU means CmD+, which practically have access to everyone's private files, encrypted or not.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 05:45:13 AM »
// Understandable, I ment to CCA HC, sorry.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
// tis k bro. We never usually act on what people say in their private logs anyway.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 06:23:58 AM »
// no offence but you dont stop mentioning 905 OOC, IC relationships are fine and all but you seem actually OOC crazy about him lol

logs are good though yes
just had to say that
sry no offence
//

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 06:28:02 AM »
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: 05

PRIVATIZED FILE, REQUESTING ACCESS CODE.

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

** The screen flickers to life as a male, in his mid-thirtys appears on screen, the unit being 736, his face covered in sweat, behind him can be seen a black, waxy punching bag, which has taken repeditivive abuse, he'd have dirty-blonde hair and a cold-hearted look, his eyes would be almost emotionless (//Unless SOMEHOW, I got 905 in dah logs)
, he'd speak, "I must get this off my chest..." he'd say slowly with a low sigh, "I, myself, feel morally obligated to begin in FORGE, I understand anomalous/Hazardous materials and want to do such things, I have a secondary motivation, one I let slip on the last log, my co-worker, 905, as I said, I have a softspot for this Unit, she is of oh-five rank, native to the north-eastern area of England, encasing Yorkshire and other surrounding territorys, I have found myself being un-neccessarily risky and not following protocol to my fullest whilst around this unit, therefore, any speach, unless on 10-100 between us shall be professional, even if I have breached protocol I have shown my worth by amputating my own brother, and I do not let this go unnoticed, I will continue to further the Union, and further the earth, hooah!" he'd end with a rather loud, pre-war marine shout, "I've held emotion in to keep myself from burning what I have completed, and am still doing so now, my head spins with memorys, but I force them away, force it all away....."

** The screen dies **

Saving File as: 736PrivateLog5
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.GRID-03.736 Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// SMT, I understands :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 06:32:00 AM by [F2B] Bourneco ?TSB? ?Nosound »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 06:43:08 AM »
// Really? I do not believe Uni passwords are sent out to random HC, correct? Only he, and 905 have the code to access, however, the DvL could hack to get into it.
And actually no, the GRID DvL could not hack it. Only UU personnel (CmD+) have the overwrite access codes to gain access to encrypted files. A DvL could request access, but even GRID could not bypass the security on it.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 07:32:01 AM »
// if only 428 wasn't 100% loyal i'd totally make him a CCA grey hat

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 04:53:46 PM »

PRIVATIZED FILE, REQUESTING ACCESS CODE

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
** The timestamp reads about 30-60 minutes after his last log… **
** The screen yet again flickers to life as the male appears, his facemask offscreen, however, this time a familiar face is also visible in the log, sitting next to him, is 905, her facemask and suit off, she’d have short brown hair, a medium chest, mainly slim, there’d be a scar under her left eye and a small scar on her upper lip, 736 would begin speaking before hand, “Well, even though HC isn’t taking a look at this I must express concern over the current happenings, this, is 905, my co-worker, and personal friend in a way.” 905 would speak “736 is a friend, he is different to the others but I wish not to go and mess up and get amputated. 736 and I have become good friends, not too good to be punished, I however wish to not grow affections for him and that will not be hard, not hard at all.” Immediately after she stops he would start back up, “Yes, I do have an attachment to 905, not in a romantic way, but in a professional and trusting way, therefore, I must agree with her wishes, I however feel she fills a humanizing factor, therefore, I must keep my distance operationally.” He’d sigh after finishing "I am happy that 736 wishes to obliged to my wishes, however I think he will end up getting to attached. 905 turns to 736 and speaks lightly  "Just do not get attached and deluded and do not try and get in a relationship, I will decline you and without hesitation report you to HC" 905 turns to the screen again and places her mask back on and then again in a usual tone "Unit is 10-7"

Saving File as: 736&905PrivateLog6
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-03.736 Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// LIGHT GRAMATICAL ERRORS EDITED :D

Post Auto-Merged: October 19, 2012, 05:03:48 PM
// By the way, the log before the one I just posted, the NOVA and oh-five was IC, he was tired, exauhsted, didn't see it.

Post Auto-Merged: October 19, 2012, 07:14:32 PM

PRIVATIZED FILE, REQUESTING ACCESS CODE

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
[NOFILEFOUND]

Saving File as: 736PrivateLog0
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-03.736 Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

BIOSIGNAL LOST

SENDING MESSAGE, DEDICATED TO BIOSIGNAL LOSS……

“Hello, 905, if you are listening to this, I am dead, and my time on earth has ended, I would however like you to listen, carefully, avenge me, for whatever sake I had to you, avenge me..”
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:14:32 PM by [F2B] Bourneco ?TSB? ?Lolsquad »

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2012, 10:21:47 AM »
 OOC
It is possible to encrypt files, if I remember correctly. I remember when Zealot encrypyted a file with a help of Grid, no one could see or read it.
Of course, this was over three months ago so it could've changed.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
OOC
It is possible to encrypt files, if I remember correctly. I remember when Zealot encrypyted a file with a help of Grid, no one could see or read it.
Of course, this was over three months ago so it could've changed.

Files are encrypted by default really. And the UU personell (CmD+) have access to override any encryption except by other UU personell of higher rank

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2012, 02:07:54 PM »
FILE CLOSING, SUBJECT BIOSIGNAL DISCONTINUED, THE FILE IS NOW CLOSED, PER CmD-27070 ORDERS.... FILE CLOSING.

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
FILE OPENED, DO NOT EDIT. DATA GAINED VIA PASSWORD: AVENGANCE. LAST ENTRY MADE BY C45.CCA.GRID-05.905 -- ENTRY DATE: -DATA CORRUPTION-

FILE OPENING.....
FILE OPENING.....
FILE OPENING....
FILE OPENED.
PASSWORD PLEASE?
AVENGANCE

ACCESS GRANTED. FILES OPENED.

DATA CORRUPTION - ENCRYPTION FAILED - DELETING INFORMATION.

REMOVAL IN PROGRESS...
REMOVAL IN PROGRESS...
REMOVED.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal