Author Topic: Admins on OCRP  (Read 7232 times)

Offline NykezTV

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Admins on OCRP
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »
Just is a **** he added me on steam not to long ago and cussed me out and was just being a big ******
thats why I hate justin.You Should see his PMs he makes to me in-game.
OCRP isnt a Serious RP-Its Semi.
Also justin is raging cause we raid him 24/7

Plus I like to make these topics to see how many admins actually post on the forums.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 06:18:07 PM »
Just is a **** he added me on steam not to long ago and cussed me out and was just being a big ******
thats why I hate justin.You Should see his PMs he makes to me in-game.
OCRP isnt a Serious RP-Its Semi.
Also justin is raging cause we raid him 24/7

Plus I like to make these topics to see how many admins actually post on the forums.

Making rage topics on the forum is not the way to do it.

Also if you raid him 24/7 you shuld be banned. There is a rule about this you know.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 06:25:32 PM »

I find this kind of ironic. How exactly do you have to make a new thread to see how admins are posting, if you can simply look at other threads they posted in?
You simply make QQ threads to bait admins into starting a discussion with you and possibly getting themselves into trouble. Am I close?

As said in all the many other threads from people complaining about admins not doing their job or whatsoever: Get evidence and do some work yourself. You want people banned? Record them, and post ban requests. You complain about being banned? Improve yourself so you don't get banned again. Seeing admins doing something you disagree with? Get evidence and post an admin complainant.

-Locked, because I really see no reason why this thread should stay open.-
If you (Jordanlol) have anything important to say part from raging/flaming or whatsoever, PM me or another admin to get this thread unlocked, but I doubt this is necessary.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal