Author Topic: Greying out boxes in BR form  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Greying out boxes in BR form
« on: February 28, 2013, 08:09:53 AM »
simple suggestion really, just making it so when the checkbox for the multiple people option is checked, the boxes that are there with black text is greyed out with the exception of the final 4 boxes and when it is unchecked, the blue boxes are greyed out

should help a bit since i read that latest edit to it

that is what i mean by the checkbox thing and the blue/black text boxes

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Greying out boxes in BR form
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 10:15:01 AM »
I honestly don't know how to do that. I'll look at it after school and see if I can figure it out, if not I'll see if RTLK or any other web dev knows how to do it

hello

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Greying out boxes in BR form
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 12:28:53 PM »
I honestly don't know how to do that. I'll look at it after school and see if I can figure it out, if not I'll see if RTLK or any other web dev knows how to do it

hello

<input type="text" name="textField" disable="disabled" onFocus="this.blur();"> might do something from my googles

but idk how you'd set it up like an if statement to only blur them out when ticked/not ticked

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 02:18:11 PM »
not possible with the current system

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 05:08:43 PM »
I assure you, if I wanted to, I could make it possible, but it's not worth the effort.

For those that might want the effort. A simple javascript listener in portal.js to check the page and the name of the input field to see if it is ticked then to disable them. It's simple as fuck, but meh.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 02:52:00 AM »
It's possible on it, but as Somone said not worth it. Plus it requires additional stuff than what we have at the moment.

That being said, I have an idea in my head for another project (not for CG) that if I make it can be considered.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »
Locking based on what RTLK and Somone have said

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal