Author Topic: Share your fight stories (Defense, and for good reasons. No bullies allowed)  (Read 12417 times)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unfortunatly, I got into 3 gang fights, usually turning out on my side winning because our biggest dude is my brother. Now that he's gone we still win gang fights, but it's mainly due to us bringing bats and knives and bringing 7 ppl. We always fight bloods and the Latin Kings. Everyone else we're pretty cool with, mainly MS-13 but we don't really talk to them, cause fights with them always end up with someone dying. Our gang follows their philosphy, don't hold grudges. If you're going to fight someone, plan on killing them so they don't turn out to be a later problem.
Damn dude, shit sounds rough. If I may ask how long have you been doing this and how old are you now?

Started when I was 13 and now I'm 16. Been doing this for ages. If I were to lift up my shirt, you would barely be able to see a bullet graze along the right side of my chest. That was also a long time ago, but otherwise, I haven't really been injuried too much.

Obviously you are the typical kind of bad person. As a Roman Catholic, I believe that you commited many sins within your life but hence what you said in your earlier statements, "That's all left behind."

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I'm not going to let a religion judge me on who I am. I've done many good things. And just because I get into serious fights doesn't make me a bad person. I do this mainly to avoid fights, but it doesn't work. Roman Catholics, even though my father is one, follow the word of many men passed down through hundreds of years (from my knowledge). So I wouldn't trust it nor take it seriously. As a man who believes in God and speaks to him in time of need, I do have to repent when these times come onto me, but I do not rely on some man who declares himself the word of God to judge me. But having someone delcare me a bad person based on one side of me and what i've done in the past instead of the good things i've done in the past and present is just plain ignorant.

You do fights just to avoid fights? Wow, you gotta' be kidding me. The police are here to put up with fights using violent actions, not you to be in the fight just to make it worse. Just ignore them with all you got and don't let them be in the way of your life. I ain't a ignorant type of person unlike you who makes up "gangs" in order to cause trouble some conflict that won't solve anything and will possibly harm innocent civilians.

Yes, I do realize that you did some bad things and some goods things but what I was blalantly talking about was the bad things you did and you should repent for them. Notice that I don't act religious a lot but I do when someone comes up with - I think was bullshit - things on the forums.

Instead of looking at it like "I fight to avoid fights" look at it as, "I make my fights look bad so I won't have to fight anyone else". That's my method and it's been working so far. And these aren't made up gangs. I didn't make up my profile picture. These are actual gangs. And the police take wayyyy to long where I live, so it's up to you to finish a fight that is serious. And trust me I try to ignore them, but when they hit you several times, you have to hit back. I sure as hell don't make up gangs to cause conflict if that's what you imply and I mainly don't fight in public. And i've repented thousands of times for the "Bad things" i've done. What's bad in your religion may be good some where else though is what I was trying to tell you.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Guys, this is the internet. Let's just accept the way we live our lives and continue, yes?

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

The Mysterious Stranger

Unfortunatly, I got into 3 gang fights, usually turning out on my side winning because our biggest dude is my brother. Now that he's gone we still win gang fights, but it's mainly due to us bringing bats and knives and bringing 7 ppl. We always fight bloods and the Latin Kings. Everyone else we're pretty cool with, mainly MS-13 but we don't really talk to them, cause fights with them always end up with someone dying. Our gang follows their philosphy, don't hold grudges. If you're going to fight someone, plan on killing them so they don't turn out to be a later problem.
Damn dude, shit sounds rough. If I may ask how long have you been doing this and how old are you now?

Started when I was 13 and now I'm 16. Been doing this for ages. If I were to lift up my shirt, you would barely be able to see a bullet graze along the right side of my chest. That was also a long time ago, but otherwise, I haven't really been injuried too much.

Obviously you are the typical kind of bad person. As a Roman Catholic, I believe that you commited many sins within your life but hence what you said in your earlier statements, "That's all left behind."

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I'm not going to let a religion judge me on who I am. I've done many good things. And just because I get into serious fights doesn't make me a bad person. I do this mainly to avoid fights, but it doesn't work. Roman Catholics, even though my father is one, follow the word of many men passed down through hundreds of years (from my knowledge). So I wouldn't trust it nor take it seriously. As a man who believes in God and speaks to him in time of need, I do have to repent when these times come onto me, but I do not rely on some man who declares himself the word of God to judge me. But having someone delcare me a bad person based on one side of me and what i've done in the past instead of the good things i've done in the past and present is just plain ignorant.

You do fights just to avoid fights? Wow, you gotta' be kidding me. The police are here to put up with fights using violent actions, not you to be in the fight just to make it worse. Just ignore them with all you got and don't let them be in the way of your life. I ain't a ignorant type of person unlike you who makes up "gangs" in order to cause trouble some conflict that won't solve anything and will possibly harm innocent civilians.

Yes, I do realize that you did some bad things and some goods things but what I was blalantly talking about was the bad things you did and you should repent for them. Notice that I don't act religious a lot but I do when someone comes up with - I think was bullshit - things on the forums.

Instead of looking at it like "I fight to avoid fights" look at it as, "I make my fights look bad so I won't have to fight anyone else". That's my method and it's been working so far. And these aren't made up gangs. I didn't make up my profile picture. These are actual gangs. And the police take wayyyy to long where I live, so it's up to you to finish a fight that is serious. And trust me I try to ignore them, but when they hit you several times, you have to hit back. I sure as hell don't make up gangs to cause conflict if that's what you imply and I mainly don't fight in public. And i've repented thousands of times for the "Bad things" i've done. What's bad in your religion may be good some where else though is what I was trying to tell you.

Ah, I get it now. kk cool.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am sad to see my thread result in an argument. but w/e. Such is the way of life. Some people are zealous in their religion, some people sell addictive poison which ruins families and kills people and is the #1 rising crime in this country; but anyway.

If you get in a scrape to defend yourself from some douche that punched you, well brillo bannanas, if he started it, put him on his ass.

Such story, in defense of another, was when I was in 7th grade, some a-hole was insulting this *clearly gay kid* infront of everyone, calling him a homo, a faggot, etc.

So I grabbed such antagonist and slammed him against a wall, nothing more happened, ever.
Victory

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I am a white suburban kid living in one of the most benign places ever, so not many fights happen. I've been in a few but none ever last more than a few seconds. The most memorable would probably be in middle  school when in the locker room Guy 1 shoved Guy 2 and then Guy 2 grabbed a pencil and attempted to stab him (I don't know if pencils can penetrate skin or not) but I blindsided Guy 2 and slammed him into a wall and then me and two of the biggest kids in the room grabbed the guy and pinned him unil the coach came. Not super exciting but the best one I have.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline NastyNinja

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ive never hit anyone to harm, and i hope i never will.
Smart humans finds a way to avoid violence, instead of using it.

Offline hacker

• Like a BOSS
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In 7th grade i got in a fight with this big asian kid in the lockerroom. He kept call everyone "fat american faggots" and would beat up all the boys in the locker room (not that im a fat american). One day he started fucking with me (he didnt mess with me much since im bigger than most kids) so i told him to back off. He kept on doing it. While No coaches were around i lowered my shoulder and hit a clean elbow from him into the locker then punched him in the face. He layed on the ground and started to cry in pain. That kid never messed with anyone again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal