Author Topic: Anyone care to hear some Techno/dubstep/house I made?  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anyone care to hear some Techno/dubstep/house I made?
« on: October 02, 2012, 03:50:29 AM »
I've been using FL studios for some time now, I am still gonna say I'm not that great at it, but recently I've started picking at it again, and I'd like to know what the community thinks of my music.

Here is my sound cloud, I hope you guys enjoy. Lemme know what you think!

www.soundcloud.com/djklashy

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone care to hear some Techno/dubstep/house I made?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 04:30:36 AM »
Not the best I've ever heard, but you've certainly got potential, keep it up. The intro was very nicely done but the 'chorus' bit I found to be very dry and not like usual house/dubstep genres. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it - in fact I think it's very well done and 30 times better than what I could do but I just feel that it needs a bit of work (I'm talking about the '4th Synch' one, by the way).
Also are you using any of the sound-pack things? If so can you let me know which ones they are?

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone care to hear some Techno/dubstep/house I made?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:43:09 AM »
The 4th Synch. Yes, I understand what you're saying. And these songs DO need to be picked at and improved. The songs, "The Fourth Synch" and "Leave the Ground" are both songs that are created with custom made sounds using sytrus with FL Studios.

The newest song, "Good Morning" uses sounds from a sound package called "Vengence Club Sounds" If need be, I can provide a link to the torrent. They are great and useful for creating todays age in music. Some of the sounds such as synths and sirens are staples to a hype song.

But I agree, they DO need extra work. I almost want to say I rushed them all. I have the project files and am continuously updating them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal