Author Topic: kim gunndy's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Uber1337ness

• View Profile
    • Awards
kim gunndy's Civil Worker Application
« on: September 09, 2012, 11:49:08 PM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: kim gunndy
Citizen identification(CID): 652555
Last Assigned Apartment Number: CHU 1
Total Loyalist Points: 4
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
2 weeks

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
  I want to get a better, stable life in City45,a job to help people and to help myself make a better living.  I like to work, I am used to it, since I was young, and I don't see myself doing nothing all day Im always so
bored.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No I have never been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I worked at my family business  for my whole life.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
 The CWU can have all basic CWU items, such as Tea, Donuts, Request devices, backpacks, bags, lemonade,flashlights , and shipments of these and more items. And they can have some medical items.          

Why? The CWU Business division works with shops, that sell those items to the citizens, granting them accesories, extra pleasures and help. Those items are usually sold in CWU stands, for reasonable prices. And the Medical division helps the injured people with medicines given by the Civil Protection team that really help.

The CWU can't have illegal items, such as weapons, drugs (except medical equipment), alcohol, and pretty much any non-UU branded items/water of course no drugs.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I'm a mighty fine builder and a fine salesman. I sell medkits and other medical stuff.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
   First off, I'd give him a set of supplies, then I'd buy him a room at the UCH, and help him settle down and tell him how he's supposed to behave in C45. That should keep him out of trouble. I wanna help our fellow citizens in a new life.

~OOC Section~

Name: uber1337ness
Timezone: GMT-3
SteamID: steam_0:0:24352630
Roleplay Experience: 1 year
Serious Roleplay Experience: 1 and a half months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
  Wake up, around 5am , drink some CWU Tea (my character is aisan and loves tear.Change clothes and walk out of my UCH appartment. At the plaza, stop in front of the Nexus building for my daily tribute to the combine. After that, go for a morning walk around the plaza. Go to the CWU building and help where I'm needed, or set up a shop/stand to sell general goods for citizens. Pay a citizen to advertise my home or shop/stand, this works really well. When the ration distribution terminal is open, get my rations and head home, for lunch.
       Reopen the shop/ Help where i'm needed until the end of the afternoon, head home and have dinner. Goes to sleep around 8pm.

Character Backstory:
  Kim gunndy was son of Ethan gunndy, owner of a quite big general goods shop in oklahoma. Since he was young, around 9 years old, he helped his mother and father in the family shop, wherever he could. His mother had died on a car accident two years after he was born, and his older sister jill, was studying in France. When he turned 16, he started working as salesman at the shop, because his father was getting old, and couldn't keep up the job without compromising his health.
     He started to get worse when Arthur was around 19. His sister was working in France, and came straight home after hearing her father was getting worse. Both siblings, standing beside their fathers dying bed. They got the diagnostic a week later, their father had Chagas disease, and he was lucky to have lived that long. Brandon Maerwynn died with 43 years old. Arthur began running the shop by himself and Anne went back to France. They didn't talk much after that.
      Two years later, Anne quit her job and returned to London, to spend more time with the only family she had left. Arthur and Anne ran the shop together, and they've gone through very bad times with it. Anne thought of closing the shop and opening another business, one she could use the skills she learned in France, but Arthur couldn't do it. The shop was all that was left of his father and his accomplishments. After a big fight, Anne moved back to France and a week later, the Combine attacked. Since then, Arthur looked for his sister and found out, talking to the people she worked with, that she didn't survive.
     Since then, he's been living in City 45, looking for a better life, and for strengh to forgive himself. If she had stayed with him, she'd probably be still alive.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: kim gunndy's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »
Application Denied

Applicant is missing minimum required post-count.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal