Author Topic: A most un-friendly visit (OUTLANDS)  (Read 2560 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A most un-friendly visit (OUTLANDS)
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:15:57 PM »
 It was just like any day in the Outlands, cold, bloddy, and untrustworthy. As the rebels and anti-citizens gather around in belles town listening over the radio and such they do not recognize a scanner taking watch over them. (//Good luck getting one of those scanner back we already destroyed 1 lol\\) A few days later the combine arrive to attack- again. The first day it is a helicopter attack. Rebels, former citizens, and anti-citizens scatter to find a safe place to lay low. As the attack goes on eerie music and alarms play over a few speakers in Outlands. A moment after the alarms and music help arrives. The help that had been sent takes out the helicopter. The helicopter had a few men in it. The helicopter crashes in a random spot in Outlands and scatters a good amount of guns and ammunition. The rebels did not know there were other Overwatch Transhumans in the heli and maybe at least 1 survives the crash, but is seriously wounded. Everyone scatters to find the crashed heli, but what they don't know is that there are zombies and maybe 1 or 2 Overwatch Transhumans left alive from the crash. Everyone returns at nightfall. A fog arrives, then heavy rain (I will leave the rest of that night to Passive RP). In the morning the Overwatch Transhumans that survived the crash have also scattered looking for the rebels and anti-citizens. A rebel goes out to search for some weapons. The Overwatch has a sighting of a rebel and begins to shoot, alarming the fellow Overwatch and nearby rebels. Suddenly a short broadcast is heard and then eerie music plays again. Anti-citizens and Rebels worry and stay in beles town. Later in the afternoon two heli's arrive and drop off more Overwatch Transhumans. A rebel spots the heli's and reports to Beles Town in fear. A group of Overwatch arrive at belles town. More battle begins. After the rebels win more Overwatch are sent. The rain and fog comes back. A day later Overwatch get to belles town with a few mini-striders (//those dog looking things but has a turret like a strider but its blue\\). The rest is left up to Passive RP and Action RP.                                                               

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A most un-friendly visit (OUTLANDS)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 03:25:21 PM »
The idea of general people shooting at eachother doesn't seem very cool. However, what I do like the idea of is a few Overwatch soldiers getting stranded in the Pass after getting shot down. I think that'd be a cool idea.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A most un-friendly visit (OUTLANDS)
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 07:30:34 PM »
The idea of general people shooting at eachother doesn't seem very cool. However, what I do like the idea of is a few Overwatch soldiers getting stranded in the Pass after getting shot down. I think that'd be a cool idea.
Yea, I want it more on the Overwatch's side. They don't get action everyday, this could benefit the rebels and Overwatch in so many ways. I am trying not to aim it onto the Action RP side that much, more to the Passive RP and Fear RP side.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal