Author Topic: spending credits  (Read 2906 times)

Offline DDG ?EWC?MetalWolf

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
spending credits
« on: August 31, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »
me and my friend lemmigmaster think that you guys make it so that u can buy money on the servers with credit like in harbor rp. you could still buy credits for gold  wat not but all so buy money for a server not just gould vip a wat no ok hope a admin sees this.   

all so we thick you guy should lower the price of the boats, helis and weapons packs for the copper again hope a admin sees this

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: spending credits
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 12:30:07 PM »
What... the... flying... fuck.

1st of all, what is this doing in CatalystFM suggestions?
2nd of all, I didn't understand any of this so I don't know where to place this.

Moving this to suggestions anyway.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:33:08 PM by Carb?ne - MY MAC SUCKS »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 07:25:48 PM »
I actually have no clue what he is trying to say. You can buy credits on the forums and spend them on either GOLD/VIP or ingame cash. Just not for HL2RP, if that is what you mean.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Goobuster

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 07:50:39 PM »
If you are saying you would like to buy in-game cash with credits you have purchased you may do so. Connect to a CG server and press f7 then click the in-game money tab and purchase from there. I hope this was useful.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal