Author Topic: Craig Grahm's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Smittiy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Craig Grahm's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 31, 2012, 05:55:39 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Craig Grahm
Citizen identification(CID): 93850
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B1
Total Loyalist Points: 3
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City-45 for two days now, but in this time I have learned a lot, and I now know a lot of the citizens.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU to help my fellow citizens, and to serve the universal union in a more positive way, by supplying the various needs of both citizens and officers alike, in a fair environment to be able to use my skills and knowledge legally.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have never been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I was a teacher pre-portal storm, but soon after I saw the might of the Universal Union, as all of humanities cultures were overthrown and dissolved in a mere seven hours, so from then on I knew where the true power in the world was, and I was sure that I would want to aid the Combine to advance the human race into our next cycle of evolution.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
A CWU member can possess medical supplies for a clinic, or just for aid, they can possess a radio, for communication, they can possess certain equipment to help assist with working, as well as some computer systems to manage data and records.

A CWU member cannot possess illegal drugs, or medications, they cannot possess weapons, they cannot possess non UU branded foods, and or literature.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I am a very quick learner, and I am well versed in knowledge of the human body, because as a side obsession in my past life I enjoyed studying from medical journals, and other pieces of literature pertaining to medical science. I am well versed in human history, so I am quick to understand tactics, and other methods of survival. I am also very adaptive to different ways of living, that is why getting used to a UU controlled life has been very simple for me.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would let the citizen know who I am, and about the CWU. I would take them on a tour of the plaza, showing them off-limits area's and such, and then I would warn them of the lawlessness of Precinct 3. I would give them a request device, and answer any questions they had about the city of the use of the said device.

~OOC Section~
Name: Smittiy
Timezone: US-East
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37750820
Roleplay Experience: 2 Years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 7 Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would wake up at a decent hour, preferably earlier than most citizens, then I would go to my clinic, and or shop to perform my daily duties, and then I would go around telling of the safety the CWU provides, and the relief of knowing that the Combine are our protectors, not out oppressors, as some would like to believe. I would make sure I helped all the people I could, Citizen, and CCA alike. I would focus on my duties as a member of the CCA, and not get side-tracked by various other tasks.

I would report any, and all suspicious activity as I do now. I would also try to convince other citizens of the safety the Universal union provides for our race, and how through social harmony, we can achieve great things. Not just as a people but as the human race. It would be to inspire fellow citizens and enlighten them to the facts of our new society, and to hopefully save them from a life crime and suffering. I believe the CWU is just the outlet in life I need to help those around me thoroughly, and show my devotion to eventually meet my final goal of joining the CCA, and giving all of my being to the Universal Union.

Character Backstory:
Craig was born in a smaller American Town in 1989. He grew up fast, living a life of intellectual liberation. From a young age he had a fascination with medicine, and physical science, but his parents steered him on a different path in life. They wanted him to be a history professor. Craig quickly rose to the top of every class he was ever in and graduated from high school, and college as his class' valedictorian. He soon became the youngest history professor his  college had even seen.

During his time in college Craig grew a deep admiration for authority and structure, he felt it was the only proper way for a person, let alone a society of people to live in harmony, he always believed this particularly due to his research of history, and of ancient empires that ruled with an iron first, but also ruled for centuries. When the seven hour war began Craig took shelter in the basement of his university, while his family attempted to seek refuge in a U.S. military base... They were all killed, and from the wreckage of his life Craig went on. He eventually found himself in City-26, a smaller containment zone in the united states, until recently he was transferred to City-45, his new home,and his new love in life.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:08:44 PM by Smittiy »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Craig Grahm's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 06:33:04 PM »
Accepted for interview

Congratulations! Please seek out a Organizer to conduct your interview as soon as possible.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal