Author Topic: [DENIED] Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Dr.Hax

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application
« on: August 30, 2012, 04:49:44 PM »
Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: TrollCity

IC Character Name: Nick Cook

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
I think it is a great idea to do this becouse I have always wanted to be a CP.I also like the admins and how they always teach me new things.I think this server is a great place to start a Role-Playing Experience

I also think it is a good way to start a good role-playing career.
It also looks very fun and interesting.

Iv always loved role playing and i hope you can accept me.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Nice
Loyal
Eager
Responsible
Coopertive

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to be a great experience.To be able to stop the minge's.To be able to set people Straight.

I also think i will be able to get to know the other CP people very well.
I think i will enjoy it a lot

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Nick Cook,Georgia I have done very well in school all my life,
I like science it's my favorite Role-Playing games are my favorite type my favorite game is Gmod I think it is great with this HL2 Server running.

I'v alwaysed loved the catalyst community also,I Have been working for my parents for the mony I am also good at pursueding people to do stuff My freinds tell me that a lot And a lot of my freinds play this game.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Yes

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
4 Weeks

4. What Time zone are you in?
Georgia,Atlanta

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Catalyst Gameing

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Nick Cook
CID: 43165
Height: 6'3
Hair Colour Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 128
Mental Distinctions: none
Mental Defects: none
Mental Advantages: none
Notable Qualities: none

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
It seems the Greatest Idea ever Ill be able to set everyone strieght,Stop the minge's and make evrything normal

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Nick Cook hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 05:17:24 PM by Khubajsn *Cz* »

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nick Cook's Civil Authority Application's Verdict
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 05:17:15 PM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Nick Cook
Citizen Identification Number: 43165

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Question 1) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 7 sentences). OOC Question 3) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 4 sentences). OOC Question 4) (backstory) does not meet minimum requirements (missing 219 words). Applicant is younger than 18 years and is subject of level one verdict.. Applicant fails to meet post count limit (0/15). Applicant is registered on forums for 4 days only (2 weeks required). IC Question six contains informations from OOC perspective. OOC question seven is not detailed enough. ||::>

// Note: You may reapply on 7th September 2012.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Reviewed using ApplicationsHelper, 2.0.0.6.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal