Author Topic: Austin Price's Civil Worker Application  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Austin Price's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 28, 2012, 03:26:13 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Austin Price
Citizen identification(CID): 34813
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A1
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for quite awhile now. It is a nice place to live of course. I believe it's been 4 years, that I have been here. I think it's around my fifth year, but I'll say I have been here for 4 years.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join the CWU to help other citizens with their needs. I remember when i needed help, so joining the CWU will help me help others, new and old to the city.It will be like giving back to the community. Also, joining the CWU can help me interact with more people in the City 45 community.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained for a crime before. I have been detained however while I waited my turn to talk to a City Administrator. However, other than that, I have never been detained before.

Past experience with work/labor:
I used to have a local, citizen owned shop in City 45, so I guess I could say, a store owner. Also, before the War, I used to work at a small gas station, but I reckon Pre-War labor does not count. Also, I helped bag groceries at an old supermarket Pre-War.  Other than that, I haven't done much other work.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
      Let's see, the CWU can have Radios, for communication between each other. They can also have food products, marked by the UU, to sell to the public. They can also have bandages, to heal minor wounds between the CWU workers, and beverages, also UU branded, to sell to the public.

Now, CWU members can not handle ammo, for it is used in weapons. Also, they can't have guns, for that is a weapon. The CWU can also not have any alcoholic drinks, for that is not suitable for the public, and drugs, like anti-depressants because that is also not suitable for the public. 

Tell us about what you can do.:
Well, I can do most things, other than really hard labor. Although I am a 26 year old man, I am not the strongest of them all. Anyways, I can handle money, merchandise, and I am a good helper, when ever help is needed. However I am glad to do most chores, or jobs.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a citizen just gets off the train, or it is their 1st or 2nd day, then I would gladly help them, and any other citizen that asks. I would show the new citizen around and show tell them the rules and such. I would also help that citizen learn how to make friends, or a rent an apartment out so they can have shelter. I will also try to tell them about the good in the Civil Protection, and why it is a good thing that they are protecting this City.

~OOC Section~
Name: Cat With A Mustache
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST) (GMT -7)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33916409
Roleplay Experience: 300+ Semi-Serious
Serious Roleplay Experience: 150+ Serious
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A worker gets up in the morning, and gets ready for work by doing the normal stuff one does before going to work. He showers, dresses, eats, and locks up his apartment. He then goes to meet with the other CWU workers and start to chatter about the happening of the day, then they start to get to work and open a small store in a vacant building. They get everything ready and open the shop to the public, assisting those who need help with something or likewise.

He then goes on his break, and walks around the plaza for awhile. Someone might approach him and ask the him a question, in which the he will answer the question, best to his ability. They might also assist a Civil Protection unit if they need help for any reason. So he is then done on their break, and heads back to the store to begin work again.

Character Backstory:
            Austin Price, a 26 year old male living in City 45 right now. He used to live in a small town by the name of "Lovendale" Pre-War, and worked their as a gas station employee. At the age of 21, news reports where broadcasting Earth surrendering to an alien army. Austin thought it was a joke but soon after, Antlions came to the town and began to massacre the people living there. Austin escaped with 3 other people, friends he was with when escaping, to a larger city, City 21, and lived there for a short amount of time before getting relocated to City 45, his present City.

After a while in City 45, he began to hate the CCA and hung out in the P3 district for awhile, but after getting robbed and mugged in P3 too many times, he came back to the plaza and lived there. He began to like the CCA, because they protected the citizens of the city from crime and other alien life forms. He then wanted to be a CWU, to help the people of City 45, and help show them that the CCA are there for their own good. He thinks City 45 is a good city to live in, and wants to keep that way.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 06:07:19 PM by Cat With A Mustache »

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Austin Price's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »
Denied

Have over 3 weeks of Serious RP Experience. There are no exemptions

150+ is not close to the minimum 3 weeks

Feel free to apply for CWU in 14 days.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:45:36 AM by ?â??â?¿â??â?¿? §Ã? Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 02:45:32 PM »
Then you might want to be more clear on "3 weeks total play time" not 3 weeks because I thought 3 weeks total, not 504 hours...

wait i dont get

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 05:08:00 AM »

~IC PART~
Full Name: Austin Price
Citizen identification(CID): 34813
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A1
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

Everything is fine here. - Jesusfreak

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for quite awhile now. I believe it's been 4 years, that I have been here. I think it's around my fifth year, but I'll say I have been here for 4 years.

Here you have to follow the requirements which has been added to the applications infomation Questions 7-13 must be answered with 3+ sentences.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join the CWU to help other citizens with their needs. I remember when i needed help, so joining the CWU will help me help others, new and old to the city. Also, joining the CWU can help me interact with more people in the City 45 community.

Here you have to follow the requirements which has been added to the applications infomation Questions 7-13 must be answered with 3+ sentences.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained for a crime before. I have been detained however while I waited my turn to talk to a City Administrator. However, other than that, I have never been detained before.

You don't have to make 3+ sentences here to his question if you weren't detained. Unless you have been.

Past experience with work/labor:
I used to have a local, citizen owned shop in City 45, so I guess I could say, a store owner. Also, before the War, I used to work at a small gas station, but I reckon Pre-War labor does not count. Other than that, I haven't done much other work.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Let's see, the CWU can have Radios, for communication between each other. They can also have food products, marked by the UU, to sell to the public. They can also have bandages, to heal minor wounds between the CWU workers, and beverages, also UU branded, to sell to the public. Now, CWU members can not handle ammo, for it is used in weapons. Also, they can't have guns, for that is a weapon. The CWU can also not have any alcoholic drinks, for that is not suitable for the public, and drugs, like anti-depressants because that is also not suitable for the public. 

Everything is good here, but I want you to space it out so I can see what the CWU are allowed to and not allowed too. like this

Let's see, the CWU can have Radios, for communication between each other. They can also have food products, marked by the UU, to sell to the public. They can also have bandages, to heal minor wounds between the CWU workers, and beverages, also UU branded, to sell to the public.

Now, CWU members can not handle ammo, for it is used in weapons. Also, they can't have guns, for that is a weapon. The CWU can also not have any alcoholic drinks, for that is not suitable for the public, and drugs, like anti-depressants because that is also not suitable for the public. 

Tell us about what you can do.:
Well, I can do most things, other than really hard labor. Although I am a 26 year old man, I am not the strongest of them all. Anyways, I can handle money, merchandise, and I am a good helper, when ever help is needed.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a citizen just gets off the train, or it is their 1st or 2nd day, then I would gladly help them, and any other citizen that asks. I would show the new citizen around and show tell them the rules and such. I will also try to tell them about the good in the Civil Protection, and why it is a good thing that they are protecting this City.

More details would be better here and again. 3+ sentences

~OOC Section~
Name: Cat With A Mustache
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST) (GMT -7)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33916409
Roleplay Experience: 300+ Semi-Serious
Serious Roleplay Experience: 150+ Serious
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A worker get up in the morning, and get ready for work by doing the normal stuff one does before going to work. The worker showers, dresses, eats, and locks up his/her apartment. The worker then goes to meet with the other CWU workers and start to chatter about the happening of the day, then they start to get to work and open a small store in a vacant building. They get everything ready and open the shop to the public, assisting those who need help with something or likewise.

The worker then goes on their break and walks around the plaza for awhile. Someone might approach them and ask the worker a question, in which the worker will answer the question, best to their ability. They might also assist a Civil Protection unit if they need help for any reason. So the worker is then done on their break, and heads back to the store to begin work again.

It is okay, just don't use the "The worker", or "A worker" every time you start a new line.

Character Backstory:
            Austin Price, a 26 year old male living in City 45 right now. He used to live in a small town by the name of "Lovendale" Pre-War, and worked their as a gas station employee. At the age of 21, news reports where broadcasting Earth surrendering to an alien army. Austin thought it was a joke but soon after, Antlions came to the town and began to massacre the people living there. Austin escaped with 3 other people to a larger city, City 21, and lived there for a short amount of time before getting relocated to City 45, his present City.

After a while in City 45, he began to hate the CAA and hung out in the P3 district for awhile, but after getting robbed and mugged in P3 too many times, he came back to the plaza and lived there. He began to like the CAA, because they protected the citizens of the city from crime and other alien life forms. He then wanted to be a CWU, to help the people of City 45, and help show them that the CAA are there for their own good. He thinks City 45 is a good city to live in, and wants to keep that way.

They are called CCA, but that might be a mistake - Anyway I more want players to SHOW me they really want to play as a worker by writing more than what it is required.

The coloured marks is what I have added with issues you have to fix if you really wish to join the CWU

I want to be nice to you since this has been the 2nd request you have made to CWU - you have 2 days to edit.

Credit goes to jackal

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »
Edited, but please don't use yellow text, because it was extremely difficult to read.

wait i dont get

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 03:00:37 AM »
Edited, but please don't use yellow text, because it was extremely difficult to read.

I'm talking about 3 lines.

Credit goes to jackal

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 10:09:55 AM »

I'm talking about 3 lines.

3 lines?

wait i dont get

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 01:50:53 PM »
3 sentences = 3 lines.

Credit goes to jackal

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 05:40:28 PM »
Well edited anyways

wait i dont get

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »
Accepted for interview

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal