Author Topic: Zach Zema's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Zach Zema's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 22, 2012, 11:30:15 PM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Zach Zema
Citizen identification(CID): 45814
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B3
Total Loyalist Points: 5
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I moved from City Twenty Eight on August First, Twenty Seventeen. It is currently August Twenty Third of the same year. That would mean Twenty Two days ago.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to be able to help the city in any way possible. I considered joining the Civil Authority, but I decided that I would rather help citizens instead of be cold hearted towards them. Joining the Union is a way to both help myself and my fellow citizens. I am hoping that I will be able to do a good job and further my knowledge and the knowledge of the people who have brought order to our society.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I don't have much experience with work. The extent of my labor experiences is when the Civil Authority has rallied us to help clean up after a disaster.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The Union and its members can possess a radio for communication between other members, medical supplies to be able to run clinics, computer systems to better manage the workload, and various tools and mechanical equipment to help with the work they do.

The Union and its members cannot possess any literature, published or otherwise written, that is not specifically branded by the Civil Authority as legal. Members also cannot have any food or beverages that are not marked legal as the Civil Authority has made legal food such to keep us healthy. Also not allowed would be any form of weapon or any drug item not authorized to the medical clinics.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I am a very versatile person. If the task is given to me and explained how to be done, I would be able to do my best at it. It may take me a bit of time to learn, but I would put all my effort into it.

Unfortunately I am not good with my hands to the point where I would trust myself with anything medically related. So I would be best working in a shop or helping other citizens throughout the city.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would introduce myself first off, in an attempt to be a bit more friendly with them. I would then take them on a tour of the city plaza, making sure to note specific areas that would be important or that are restricted such as the ration distribution terminal and the entrance to Precinct Three. I would give them a bit of basic information, give them a request device and then show them how to use it properly if they needed. I would then attempt to answer their questions.

~OOC Section~

Name: RTLK
Timezone: Pacific
SteamID: STEAM_ON_PROFILE
Roleplay Experience: 4 years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 4 years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
After waking up, the worker would get ready for the day by taking care of the nicessities such as showering and dressing. Following that, they would check for any important notices on the bulletin board in the headquarters and then prepare themselves for the day.

Going out of the headquarters, the worker would then have a plan as to what to do, either to set up a shop or help another worker.  Depending on what their plan is, the worker would get to it right away.

If there was a worker event going on, the worker would report to that and be given their job for the event.

Character Backstory:
Zach grew up in the city. Specifically in Brooklyn.  He grew up not having to do much work as he was born to the head of a major corporation which went under a few years before the Seven Hour War.

Growing up in Brooklyn was an interesting experience. Zach never was one to get into a fight, but seemed to be involved in a lot of them by breaking them apart between his friends.

Fast forward a few years. A year before the Seven Hour War he is forced to get a job. Unfortunately the only place that hired him was an Arby's fast food. He worked there for three months, and his probationary employee review came up.

His manager brought him into the office and let him go. Zach was flabberghasted, he had always gotten what he wanted and he wanted to keep the job. Unfortunately it was not to be, as a few months later, right as he was about to go for an interview in an office supply company, the Seven Hour War started.

Zach was shipped from city to city, finally ending up in City Forty Five. The twenty two days he spent there, he knew he was going to stick around. The city was nicer than others and had a workers union as others did not. He worked hard to gain the loyalist status and then he went to the headquarters and put in his application.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zach Zema's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 11:45:09 PM »
Accepted For Interview

Please speak to your local Civil Workers Union Organizer to recieve your interview.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal