Author Topic: STALKERs PK Appeal for a old character  (Read 2085 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

STALKERs PK Appeal for a old character
« on: August 22, 2012, 09:19:51 PM »
Steam Name: Vulture
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33125476
Character Name: Jake Kingstone
Admin who issued PK: Unknown
Reason for Un-PK: Alright, this is a old character that still remains on my character list. I want to un'PK him because I thought that taking a break from him and I thought that PK'ing him for a short time would do the trick. This would be great I thought but I was fucking dumb and so I went forth to do such a action. Now, today I have been denied of two authorizations in order to revive him and I failed to make it successfully so that's why I take the option of making this thread. Yes, he is a interesting character and over the pass days, I have been recommended to bring him back in (with +supports on my authorization application) because this would bring new oppurtunies to not only me but to other players who roleplay around such a character. Gimme some slack huh?

TL:DR Some admin PK'ed him because I wanted him to be PK'ed so I can take a break from the character. I create this thread to bring him back.

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: STALKERs PK Appeal for a old character
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and deny this. Reason being is because you don't simply PK your character because you want to take a break from it. If you were to take a break from the server, it does not require PKing your character(s).

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 04:28:30 PM »
I will accept this if the admin who PKed you agrees to unPK the character mentioned.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 07:03:51 PM »
The rules are simple:
- Only one appeal can be made.

Making an authorization thread (which was subsequently denied) to have your character revived by Vortigaunts after the previous appeal thread which is also denied isn't going to accelerate this.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 07:06:51 PM by OzJackal »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal