Author Topic: UNIFORM-RCT.074 PK Appeal  (Read 3626 times)

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UNIFORM-RCT.074 PK Appeal
« on: August 18, 2012, 12:00:52 AM »
Steam Name:Tapir
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:19598034
Character Name:C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.074
Admin who issued PK:KillMePlz
Reason for Un-PK:I was working booth One in the RDT, KMP walked in, as if a citizen, he claimed that I could not do the job. I displayed the Console to my right, and the screen to my left, for inputing Citizens information. He decided, this was not true, and he decided to amputate me. I think, this is wrong, and my unit should not have been amputated for that, because he was putting in the information.

The reasoning has been explained by RTLK. My Counterargument is that it was 1AM and my binds weren't working. I'd pressed it for the first few citizens, noticed nothing was going through, and thought "fuck it." Then KMP showed up, and like a jerk, gave me an OOC blackmark for it. I understand its his job blahblahblhalhlbha. Thanx 4 teh good times gaiz, but i'm not going through the training a third time. byenow.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 08:39:14 AM by Tapir? »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UNIFORM-RCT.074 PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:23:34 AM »
After an agreement between the majority of the Commanders and High Command, it has been decided that Units who are Amputated (This means killed by another Unit under legit reasons, not dieing in a fire-fight) are no longer allowed to make PK appeals. You had the warnings, which involves the Blackmark system, and if you get PKed from that system, you do not deserve a third chance to improve.

If you wish to get a Recruit back after your PK, speak with one of the Commanders.

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 12:30:28 AM »
RTLK, I'm saying the third BM was BS.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 12:35:03 AM »
After an agreement between the majority of the Commanders and High Command, it has been decided that Units who are Amputated (This means killed by another Unit under legit reasons, not dieing in a fire-fight) are no longer allowed to make PK appeals. You had the warnings, which involves the Blackmark system, and if you get PKed from that system, you do not deserve a third chance to improve.

If you wish to get a Recruit back after your PK, speak with one of the Commanders.

And you failed to RP anything at all. You said "Apply." then <Code> with no rp of the citizen's data. And when confronted ICly, you said you were looking at the screen.

Not to mention you failed to even check the proper things for the first few people.

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:29:10 AM »
Yes, i get it, i know what i did wrong.
I checked the right things for everyne, but i did not RP what I did.
Honestly, it was nearly 1AM my time, my binds had all been reset, I wish you guys could show some fucking sympathy, considering i've been through your training course TWICE rtlk, and I probably could be a fucking TrO at this point, because i know god damn all of it. But, That's life, I guess. Don't expect to see me on the server again, no game is worth THIS ammount of effort, sorry. Not that CG really gives a damn about losing my patronage, anyway.

Peace out.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 09:03:41 AM »
Yes, i get it, i know what i did wrong.
I checked the right things for everyne, but i did not RP what I did.
Honestly, it was nearly 1AM my time, my binds had all been reset, I wish you guys could show some fucking sympathy, considering i've been through your training course TWICE rtlk, and I probably could be a fucking TrO at this point, because i know god damn all of it. But, That's life, I guess. Don't expect to see me on the server again, no game is worth THIS ammount of effort, sorry. Not that CG really gives a damn about losing my patronage, anyway.

Peace out.

You shouldn't really be using binds for HL2RP, you should play for thrill, not to just rank up and gain power. You've said pretty much that you don't want to play anymore and RTLK has already given the information needed to clear this up so, its already denied so I'll go ahead and move it.

o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal