Author Topic: <:: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.074's Private Logs ::>  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Tapir!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<:: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.074's Private Logs ::>
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:01:19 PM »
UNIT:074
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| Oh man... I hope this thing is working right. Okay, Here goes, my first log. There's so much to say, so much to talk about. I wonder if anybody else can read this. I set it to private, but, if this is anything like pre-war internet, you can never be too sure... *A slight chuckle can be heard* Oh who am I kidding. Well, Here goes. Life's been....Strange, ever since I joined the Civil Authority. There's so much to remember, to know. How to salute, how to behave in-front of him or her, the Constant Drilling, the Loyalty Tests by the UEDs. It's all so, overwhelming. I'm already making friends and enemies. Oh One Seven, for example. She's in APEX, but her armband is different, It's Green. I've seen it on a couple other people too. I have no idea what it means. I digress. Anyway, I met her in the break room. She seemed angry one day, so I tried to cheer her up, talk about it. Apparently, that's a bad idea. She thought i was trying to annoy her, or something. She told me to 'back off Crootie-' *the recruit suddenly stops talking* Yeah, you get the idea. She wasn't too happy with me. I've made, what I think, to be friends too. I was watching this high command unit, 717 were his digits, Interrogate a citizen I'd brought in, who was a part of this RED resistance group. I stood and chatted with 060, observing closely how the OfC went about the interrogation. He'd also asked me to stay, he said he might need me later, I had no idea for what, but he said he might. Anyway, eventually it came up in conversation that 060 used to be an EU. An /Elite Unit/! I was talking to an Elite Unit like it was /nothing/. Obviously, I was floored when he said this. I'm not going to bore myself with the details of the conversation, I've heard it myself, why bother saying it?... *A sigh is heard into the microphone.* I've been hearing a lot about this 630 unit....An Ex-GRID 01, who was killed by 03109. I'm not looking to fill any shoes, but it sounds like, if I do join GRID, I have my work cut out for me. *A laugh is heard, half nervous, half excited.* Personally, I just want to get training over with, and become an 05. Three more days...I hope I make it...

*A hiss and a click can be heard as the Unit Replaces his facemask.*
"<::074 is On Duty, 10-8."||::>

Saving File As:074.log.0001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C-BRK#124
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:13:13 PM by Tapir? »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal