Author Topic: OCRP killing rules  (Read 3932 times)

Offline RealDope

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP killing rules
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »
Okay, I'm fairly new to OCRP so correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that killing cops is a bannable offense? That just seems dumb.. Considering there is so much effort put into the rules to make it seem like real life, and yet at the same time criminals cannot kill cops? I mean honestly? In real life there are murderers, serial killers, and just simple robbers, all the same they kill people, especially cops...

Just today I was pulled over by a cop, my friend saw me getting arrested, and shot the cop for me so we ran away... Why is that a reason for the 24 hour ban he earned?

Again, I'm new so feel free to shut me down on this.
HRP doesn't crash enough.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP killing rules
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 09:06:51 PM »
The reason your friend was banned was because he was using ventrilo to metagame and act on you telling him to kill a cop for a simple traffic stop.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
ocrp isnt like real life at all

Offline RealDope

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 09:24:41 PM »
Yes, we were on vent together, and yes, I said something like "shit i got busted by a cop" but regardless, he was not looking for me, nor was i telling him to. How could you have known we were talking on ventrilo? Besides, thats not really what the post was about, it was about changing the rules about killing players in ocrp.
HRP doesn't crash enough.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 09:28:34 AM »
Like Rory said ocrp is NOTHING like real life, and even if it was in real life criminals dont shoot cops in the face because they got a traffic ticket...

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 10:37:20 AM »
Like Rory said ocrp is NOTHING like real life, and even if it was in real life criminals dont shoot cops in the face because they got a traffic ticket...
Nor should they in OCRP yet when ever I pull some one over I have my pistol out...

But yeah if they shoot you down or run from a ticket POST A BR it is not allowed.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal