Author Topic: Alexander Robert's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alexander Robert's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 13, 2012, 11:38:44 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Alexander Robert
Citizen identification(CID): 48897
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH Apartment A4
Total Loyalist Points: 5
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I would have been in City 45 for roughly one month, next week.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU because I believe that with my past experience in making and having a stable business can benefit the Universal Union, I plan on making small stores selling general goods and giving away free request devices. My main goal to achieve in the CWU is to provide a stable and organised addition to the Universal Union environment which will help keep the city a more calm and respected place.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No I have not.

Past experience with work/labor:
My past experience with work before the seven hour war was working in a bakery with my dad, he started the business in 1981 when I was 10 years old, for 16 years I have been baking and selling bread, cakes and other homemade foods.In 2006, my dad handed the business over to me to manage as he checked out for retirement. During my time at City 45, my work experience has been at the Cafe Baltic, for the last few weeks, I have been selling general goods such as back packs and bags, books such as the benefits of the universal union and I have also been selling some CWU goods that I purchased from a CWU worker a few days back.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
CWU can possess:-
- UU Branded Flashlights
- Boxed Backpacks and bags
- Suitcases
- Request Devices
(CWU can possess these items because they are UU Branded)

CWU cannot possess:-
- Weapons
- Alcohol
- Steroids
- Bleach
(CWU cannot possess these items because they are either non-universal union branded or have been illegally distributed without UU authorization)

Tell us about what you can do.:
I like to class myself as a multi-purpose laborer, My personal favorite job to do, to benefit the Universal Union is to make a small shop selling general goods such as minor food items and drinks at a low cost, this helps decrease the amount of citizens requesting about rations and when they will next be distributed by the Combine Civil Authority. I also try and help make the city look more presentable by washing windows and benches and cleaning the pavements.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would first introduce myself to the him or her and then take them on a tour of the city, showing them where the ration distribution terminal is, civil housing and show him where people usually set up shops. I would also provided the new citizen with a spare request device that I keep on me in-case mine breaks when I am out in the plaza and such. I would also tell the citizen to stay away from Precint three because, in my opinion everything beyond it is bad business and can result in people getting hurt or consuming something that someone told them was, example a Breen's water but was in-fact Bleach or any other harmful material.

~OOC Section~
Name: Venatio
Timezone: GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37515160
Roleplay Experience: Around 5-6 years, Started Roleplaying when PERP came out from Pulsar Effect originally.
Serious Roleplay Experience: Roughly 4 years, played on PE's Serious RP for a good time but even when the server didn't say that it was Serious RP, I still tried my best to make my roleplay experience serious.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
At the break of dawn, he would wake up and begin to get dressed in his neat and non-creased workers uniform, after doing so he will then make sure his room is clean and presentable and proceed downstairs for checking in for a days work. After checking in, he would look around and seek out any other workers who could possibly do with a hand on their current task/objective. After performing a check for other workers, he would then direct himself to the Civil Authority and ask if there was anything that they needed help on doing, example, cleaning or painting. If the Civil Authority turned back no job, he would then use his own initiative to create a small store selling CWU items such as CWU Gum or CWU donuts along with creating a small desk where he can provide free request devices to citizen that do not have any handy.

Character Backstory:
Alexander Robert was born and raised in New Orleans. He lived in a quiet neighborhood in which no community events were hosted. Going to school was not something he enjoyed doing, he more or less finished school, and every day he would go to his fathers shop where he helped him bake food and sell it on to others in the bakery. His mother passed away due to cancer when he was just 16 years of age, it hit him extremely hard and at times, he wanted to end his own life. Looking for a girlfriend wasn't so easy for him either, his lack of confidence talking to all the pretty girls at school left him embarrassed every time one walked by, sooner or later, his school years came to an end, and he finally found love.

Eight years pass, and he is now happily married to his girl. All was going fine, he took over his dads business after he went into retirement, he made massive profits and began making charity runs to raise money for cancer research. All was going fine until the one day when it started, the seven hour war. Constant fury second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour. He lost contact with his wife, his business destroyed, and is now rehabilitated to City 45.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:17:27 PM by !!!###&&&&&&&&&()<#VENATIOFORSA!> »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexander Robert's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 05:18:23 PM »
-Support
You have not that much back story and if you do not put more detail into it then you will be denied.

For the love of god stop posting in applications like this; maybe if you included some more detail other than "-support backstory too short" this wouldn't be an issue, but app-markers don't need help in simple stuff like checking how detailed a backstory is, you've even been warned at least twice before, so stop posting in application threads like this. 10% warning added. - Smt

Removed this shit due to he is not a high ranked worker

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alexander Robert's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 06:33:58 PM »
Accepted for interview

Seek out a Organizer to recieve your interview.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal