Author Topic: Austin Price's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Austin Price's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 11, 2012, 10:43:32 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Austin Price
Citizen identification(CID): 34813
Last Assigned Apartment Number: CWH B1
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I've been in City 45 for about 1 year now. I hope to stay in this town and not be moved like in other cities. I want other citizens to also stay in this city so i hope i can do this by bcoming a CWU and help them.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join the CWU to sell stuff to the public and help make thier life more enjoyable. I would also like to show to the citizens that the CCA are not bad people and help this City very much. I also wish to become closer to the CWU and make thier life easier by helping citizens so they don't have to bug the CCA.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained for a crime. I have been detained though because i have had an interview with the CCA and CA. I also have no criminal history with the CCA.

Past experience with work/labor:
Before the War I was a Computer Programmer, however I think that is useless now. I have been hired before by a citizen owned shop. I have also opened up my own shop as a citizen.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU cannot have: Weapons, ammo, grenades as they can hurt and kill people and are only allowed to the CCA, and zipties, as they constrain people and are also only allowed to the CCA. The CWU can use: Radio's for communcation, Bandages for wounds, request devices to sell to the public and any UU branded food to also sell to the public.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I can handle money. I can also make basic supplies by hand and machine. I also work well with others and help others when they need it.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a new citizen asks for help I will help that citizen around and show them the city and where things are in the City. I will also explain to them that the CCA are here for our own good and to protect us from the other alien spieces. I would also help them get started in the city and show them the basics of finding a living and having fun in this town.

~OOC Section~
Name: Cat With A Mustache
Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time) GMT-7
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33916409
Roleplay Experience: 500+ hours (1.5 years)
Serious Roleplay Experience: 150+ hours (4 months)
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
*I wake up in an apartment*
*I yawn and and slowly get out of bed, eating breakfeast, getting dressed and leaves the apartment*
*I go over to an unoccupied building and rent it out*
*I set up shop and make a list of items on the list and put the list next to the counter where customers can see it*
*I finish up the shop and unlock the door, putting out a sign that says "OPEN"*
*A Customer comes in and reads the list next to the counter, pondering what he will buy*
He says "I'll take a flashlight please."
I replie "Alright, that'll be 20 tokens"
*The man takes 20 tokens out of his pocket, placing them on the counter*
* I take the tokens, and reach behind the counter and pull out a small box, opening it and placing the contents on the table for the man*
*The man smiles and replies "Thanks" and walks off outside*

OOC: I didnt understand the 2 paragraph thing for this part so i chose this format, sorry.

Character Backstory:
Austin Price was born in Lynden, Washington a very small town near the border of Canada. He worked as a computer programmer before the war and lived alone. After the war, the town was invaded by strange speices of aliens like Antlions and the people in the town moved to larger cities trying to escape the aliens. Austin found himself at City 45 after 2 years of moving City to City. He soon became liked by the people of the city and stayed in City 45.

After 1 year of being in the city he liked the City more then he did when he first arrived. When he first came, he thought the CCA where too pushy and annyoing but that changed after a CWU worker showed him the positives of the CCA guarding the City. He also remembered the Antlions back at his hometown and he realized he would rather be in this town then be in Lynden. Although he thinks that there is little to do in the town to keep the Citizens active, he thinks that this City is a good place to live and make friends with the citizens and CCA Units.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:18:05 AM by Cat With A Mustache »

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Austin Price's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 05:59:16 AM »
Denied

Following issues which doesn't follow the rules.
Grammar and Punctuation will be checked. No exemptions.
Questions 7-13 must be answered with 3+ sentences.
The Character Back-story must consist of 2 Paragraphs containing (SPACE YOUR PARAGRAPHS OUT LIKE AN ESSAY):
One paragraph = 4 sentences - Next time ask in shoutbox.

Re-apply in two weeks

- Lela Praise

Locked-moved

PS. Read the requirements if you wish for re-applying here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13060.0

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:01:21 AM by Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal