Author Topic: Jessica Maralis's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Art.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Jessica Maralis's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 11, 2012, 03:11:36 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Jessica Maralis
Citizen identification(CID): 349982
Last Assigned Apartment Number: None
Total Loyalist Points: N/A
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for about one week.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to help support the CWU in any ways possible. Although I am currently applying for the CCA, being a member of the CWU is an excellent side job. I find my past experience with issuing medical attention to another person useful, and could be a use to the CWU.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have never been detained before.

Past experience with work/labor:
Two years before the Seven Hour War, I was a intern for becoming a TRAUMA surgeon for a level two hospital. As a side job, I was a Gym trainer for triathletes.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU can posess superior leadership, knowledge, training, and most of all, stability. We can posess superior leadership as we train new members of CWU how to do their job correctly. We can posess knowledge to teach the citizens who would like to learn. We can posess training for our new CWU members to ensure we do our job right without much of a risk of being kicked from the CWU. We can also posess stability towards our community, so we will not have the fear of a severe outbreak towards the CWU.

We cannot possess power, for we as CWU do not rule over the Unviersal Union. We cannot possess the right to have a weapon, for it will not only put the citizens in danger, but the CWU aswell. We cannot possess a weakend mind, for being a CWU requires skill and knowledge (in my opinion.) And finally, we cannot possess the right to not do our job. The CWU is for individuals who wish to support the citizens in the city with goods. Not sit down and abuse our rights to give out food for yourself.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I am able to give any citizen medical treatement if they are suffering from a moderate or to a severe wound.
I am able to follow orders my superiors give me.
I am able to be on-duty when needed.
I am able to keep myself from turning my back against the CCA and CWU.
I am able to keep my focus on my job when on-duty, and not on other matters which may affect my status as a member of the CWU.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I will give the citizen as much help and information I can give. If I am having difficulties, I will ask another member of the CWU for assistance. If I am the only CWU on-duty, I will ask for assistance from a local Metropolice Officer.

~OOC Section~
Name: Art
Timezone: Art
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41664270
Roleplay Experience: Ten Months
Serious Roleplay Experience: Ten Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
It was a sunny afternoon for Jessica Maralis. She woke up from a sudden banging on her door. Getting up, she noticed she has been sweating while sleeping again. Walking towards the door, she thought of the scary dream she had. As she opened the door, a man weaking a gold CWU badge appeared before Jessica. She grasped her arm nervously.
" Hello Mrs.Maralis!" the man said with a cheerful voice.
" H-Hi..." Jessica responded.
" I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted in the CWU, congratulations!" the man said.
" O-oh..." Jessica said, releasing her arm. " T-thankyou."
The man nodded. " Mind if I came inside? There is much we need to discuss about!"
Jessica nodded, stepping aside for the man to enter. She followed the man as he took a seat on her couch.
"Now, being a CWU may not be as easy as it seems..." The man said. " Lets talk about an adverage day. You would get up, and get yourself into your CWU uniform. You will then attach this CWU badge onto your shirt." The man showed Jessica the CWU badge. " If you have time, you can eat before you leave. It is always good to work after you eat something. If you don't have time, then hopefully you are able to wait till your lunchbreak starts. However, when you are ready to go, you are to check in the CWU building. Make sure that we know that you are with us and helping the citizens in the city!"
Jessica nodded.
" Continuing on.." the man said. " You have told us you used to be a intern for a level two hospital, correct?"
" A-actually" Jessica replied. " I became a surgeon the year before the war...."
" Good!' the man said. " You will most likely be given the duty to help any wounded citizen. Sometimes, we may get a CCA member who needs our help. It is your job to ensure he leaves our building with all of his parts attached to his body. Do you understand, Mrs. Maralis?"
" Y-yes..." Jessica replied.
" Good." The man said. " If you are not needed for medical aid, you can sell goods to the citizens in one of the shops around here. However, you need to bring all the money back to the CWU. Some of the money will be apart of your salary, so do a good job!"
Jessica nodded again.
" Now, when you are shift is over, you need to inform us that you are now off-duty." The man continued. " You may work overtime if you wish. Just make sure you at least tell us the esimated amount of time you worked over."
Jessica nodded, the man stood up from the couch. Walking towards the door.
" I am glad you have applied for the CWU. We are in the need of someone like you here..." The man said, opening the door. " Your shift starts at ten today." He closed the door, walking out of the CCH building.

Character Backstory:
  Jessica Maralis was born in a Hospital. As a baby, she would always play with play- medical tools. As she grew up, Jessica would always be reading text regarding the Human Anatomy. She was a loan child, not finding the need for friends an importance. As a teenager, Jessica would always take any Biology/Med class availble within her school. Her teachers found Jessica as a blessing (She would always get an A+ as a grade and a O for citizenship).

As an Adult, Jessica took classes to become a TRAUMA Surgeon for a level two hospital. After a year of taking those classes, Jessica was finally made a TRAUMA surgeon. However, her career came to a hault as the combine took over Earth. During the violent war, Jessica evacuated at least half of the hospital into a safe-house. The combine Eventually capturing both Jessica and the saved people, sending them to different cities.

Jessica was first moved to city 19, but then was transferred to city 18. She would always keep herself out of trouble by either staying in her apartment or reading a UU authorized book outside. After a few months of being in city 18, Jessica was finally transferred to city 45. As she was venturing the city one day, Jessica came across a CWU application. Finding it as a good thing, Jessica applied and sent the applciation to the CWU. Eager to know if she was accepted or not.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jessica Maralis's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:08:43 AM »
Denied

Issues with doesn't follow the rules:
Questions 7-13 must be answered with 3+ sentences.
Been in City45 in only one week

Re-apply in two weeks

- Lela Praise

Locked - Moved

PS. Re-read the rules: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13060.0

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal