Author Topic: CCA.C45.GRID-01.630\'s Perma-Kill Appeal.  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CCA.C45.GRID-01.630\'s Perma-Kill Appeal.
« on: August 10, 2012, 10:06:04 PM »
Steam Name: cG] Klashy | Ryan Carter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25401034
Character Name: CCA.C45.GRID-01.630
Admin who issued PK: Jonco, Toxic Zombie In a box, Numerous other character.
Reason for Un-PK:

The reason I believe that my character deserves to be unperma-killed, is because I think he was killed on too harsh of terms. The reason I was given this PK, to my knowledge, was that I gave a citizen an extra ration for donating her hair to the Sector, and the union, for his cross bow. I felt pity for the citizen, that's why I gave the extra ration. I understand that this IS misconduct on my end, but I would also like to state the the Sectorial Commander was fully aware of this situation, and he had issued me a black mark for the incident all ready. All day today, I've been in and out of the HCMR, talking to most of the high commanding units about problems that have been occurring with me. The majority of the offences were cards stacked against me. I have been badgered about minor things such as missing my bind for pulling out my shotgun for minge runners in the nexus. Yes, I pulled out my shotgun, I did not shoot the citizen, and I made instant repercussion to fix it, ICly, and OOCly. I appologised for what seemed to be minor roleplaying falacies found within my character, and made a down right stand to fix them. After my black mark had been issued, I went to the NOVA unit to get a mind wipe in order to help wipe my slate clean, start fresh, to fix any of the problems I DID have, even though they weren't very viable ones in the first place.

I was told by Toxic Zombie that my perma kill wasn't only based on the extra ration hand out, it was based on several other things as well, that I don't completely and entirely know at this moment.

I know that it is highly unlikely that my character will be restored as CCA.C45.GRID-01.630. As a matter of fact, It's highly doubtful that I'll get another chance seriously. I will admit, I did make a mistake in this situation, a major mistake. I ask that I may at least start again from the recruit stage. You have all had plenty of time to interact and play with me, you all know that I'm a genuine roleplayer, It's something that I've done for the past 5 years of my life, GMOD, and other games. I have a small petition, and have asked for the written consent of many other players that I recieve a recruit back, not to try to stack the odds against you or anything, but to try and show you that I am a good roleplayer, and that I think I deserve a second chance, reverting myself all the way back to the recruit stage. I beg of your mercy, to give me a second chance.

Those that have signed with me on this are listed as the following. I will not put someones name that didn't agree to help me.

Killswitch - APEX.777
Reaver (You all know him)
Pheonix - GRID.701

Quotes from the players:

777: "Unit 630 is a very dependable, and good unit for GRID. He makes all sorts of cool things that are incredibly usefull to the union. He is also the ideal 01 in my opinion. Tough, dependable, strict and strong. And killing him over 1 ration is rediculous of how much effort and skills you waste."

701: "You are a good RP'r so if you had the possibility of making a new unit you should"

If you are patient, there will probably be more signers, I understand that the signers do not mean anything, I'm meerly trying to show you that I do have a positive effect on the players I come into contact with, and if given a second chance to revert to a recruit, I will be ever so grateful, and I will not let you down. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope things go well.

- Ryan Carter, Former GRID-01 630, Klashy.

Post Auto-Merged: August 10, 2012, 10:12:31 PM
I would like for topic to be voided and locked due to the following reason.

"There is a God."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 10:12:31 PM by cG] Klashy | Ryan Carter »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CCA.C45.GRID-01.630\'s Perma-Kill Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 02:36:02 PM »
Locked and denied based on rules against units making PK appeals, and on the OP's request.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal