Author Topic: El Problemo's PK Appeal  (Read 2508 times)

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
El Problemo's PK Appeal
« on: August 10, 2012, 05:55:45 PM »
Steam Name: El Problemo?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35778929
Character Name: C45.CCA.GRID-03-826X
Admin who issued PK: Jonco
Reason for Un-PK: He is completely abusing SeC powers. I reported 630 for misconduct and Jonco believed me at first. I went offline and when I got on today he gave an order to strip me of my weapons and stick me in a cell. I sat in the cell for FIVE hours. He amputated me under no proof that I was lieing. I don't even know if he had proof. 630 just told Jonco some stupid things and Jonco automatically believed him considering I had proof of 630's misconduct.. He gave a citizen another ration because she "Deserved it" she did not have enough points for two. He gave the female 3 points for "Donating Hair" And 630 told me he would see me on the other side and guess what? I sat in a cell for five hours and 630 was laughing about it. I honestly think this was and is just planned along with others. After the lie 630 told him or whatever he considered me worthless. He didn't have any further proof of anything. I asked for re-training but he amputated me. He completely abused his power

(Idk if you can make an appeal here but Jonco is just abusing SeC, he had 0% proof me "Lieing"

« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 06:00:40 PM by El Problemo? »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: El Problemo's PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »
After an agreement between the majority of the Commanders and High Command, it has been decided that Units who are Amputated (This means killed by another Unit under legit reasons, not dieing in a fire-fight) are no longer allowed to make PK appeals. You had the warnings, which involves the Blackmark system, and if you get PKed from that system, you do not deserve a third chance to improve.

If you wish to get a Recruit back after your PK, speak with one of the Commanders.

Most of your points are completely IC roleplay that occurred, I don't know what you mean about Jon abusing SeC, he had legitimate reasons to amputate your unit and that is what happened.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »
Problemo, Smt's source for that quote, incase you wanna' read: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13279.0

In any case, because you are accusing Jonco of abusing SeC, I'm sure he will respond to this.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 06:08:13 PM »
I'm going to go ahead and deny this. Please read this: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13279.0

Also, that was just one reason for your PK. You did not mention the part when you had a blackmark for every rank. You did not also mention the fact that you've been reported by many unit's in different occasions.
If you really care about the CCA, you can re-apply for a unit.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 06:08:41 PM »
Problemo, Smt's source for that quote, incase you wanna' read: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13279.0

In any case, because you are accusing Jonco of abusing SeC, I'm sure he will respond to this.

you can click the the date on the quote to open the source silly

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 03:02:32 PM »
Don't know why this is still here, user is permbanned and so yeah - this is pretty much denied.

Moving

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal