Author Topic: John Damon's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
John Damon's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 08, 2012, 11:54:19 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: John Damon
Citizen identification(CID): 12800
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B4
Total Loyalist Points: 5
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I've been in City 45 for about 4 months now.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
Joining the CWU has been a long term goal of mine. Seeing them around the town in there fancy uniforms always makes me want to join a little bit more. Not just because of the uniform, It's also the act of being part of the Union, Being able to help support your race. I would like to join to do just that, Be something more of a no one, or a lonely citizen. I wish to help distribute Union materials and help the economy.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I was once detained, it was along time ago. I was detained for a little mis-understanding and was quickly released. I accidentally bumped into a man, not realizing him there. The man jumped right into claiming i was racist and tried to push him down. But it was all resolved and i was let out.

Past experience with work/labor:
I have always done little things around the city, Like cleaning up peoples windows, sweeping floors. I have once had a somewhat steady job of being the janitor of a shop. I have also owned my own personal shop once.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
CWU can not possess Drugs Alcohol or weapons.
Because these items are that of contraband and it does not make it OK just because i am in CWU.

CWU Can possess Medical Supplies, Radios,Electronic Devices, And special Union issued food.

The CWU Can possess these items because they have entered into the Union and have authorization from the CCA to have these.

Tell us about what you can do.:
As a CWU i can open up shops, i can help CCA officers around the city with anything they may need help with.  I can also help citizens that are new to the city, show them around a bit maybe.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a citizen that is new to the city asks for help, I would most defiantly help him, Considering i am working for the Union i need to help him in any way i can. For i represent a little of the union. I will be friendly and show him around.

~OOC Section~
Name: Snakelure
Timezone: EST
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40016516
Roleplay Experience: 800 Hours, i don't know..
Serious Roleplay Experience: 500 Hours
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
As a CWU working on a day to day basis this is what i would do.

I would wake up around 8:30 AM, The normal time i wake up. I would walk around my apartment a bit and get ready for the day ahead. Putting my CWU uniform on and heading out the door. After I am all ready to head out the door, i head off to the CWU HQ, Checking in, and making sure i am not needed in any more important business.

After checking in to the CWU HQ i would head off into the city to make a shop to where citizens could buy food and other goods such as flashlights or books. I would always keep a smile on my face addressing the citizens as Sir and Ma'am always being respectful. After finishing up sale i would then head back to the CWU, Sign out and make sure,again,that i am not needed. Then i would head back to my apartment and get ready for bed.

Character Backstory:

My character was born in a small town in the northern parts of California, Not much went on there, He went to a nice school, had a lovely job as a manager at a architectural business which specified in making trusses for houses. He also had a lovely family, a wife and one child. Day after Day he went to work, Everything was normal Until one day. The day i heard the gunships fly by and drop loud bombs onto my city. The city i lived in the city where my family lived in! My ears were ringing from all the bombing, but it had stopped. It was silent for a bit. Then it got loud real quick.

The combine rushed into my house taking my daughter and stepping over my wifes body who was injured by the bombings. The combine saw me, and i was whisked away from my house, away from my wife, my dead wife. They combine rushed me into a a train, fitted me with a horrid blue jump suit and shipped me off to a city. When i left the train i arrived at a trainstation, A speaker sounded above my ear saying "Welcome to City 45, Its safer here."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 11:57:43 PM by Snakelure »
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Damon's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:55:30 PM »
Accepted for interview

Seek out an Organizer to recieve your interview.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal