Author Topic: Whats your IQ  (Read 8779 times)

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Whats your IQ
« on: August 06, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
I recently found out my IQ is around 99-100 etc and I think im pretty "dumb"

I wanna know what your IQ is, or I wanna know if mine is bad or not.

Thanks
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Re: Whats your IQ
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 08:27:46 PM »
I'm like 135, but that's probably not even correct anymore.

I wonder if these tests are available online.

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
I'm like 137 on the dot.
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 08:58:19 AM »
I took awhile doing an IQ test and then it fucked up saying that my answers were lost. fml

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 09:16:30 AM »
I did a test a few years ago and got 140 but i seriously doubt it

Offline Toxilium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 02:40:39 PM »
If you surpassed 130, get the fuck off these forums and go speak to Mensa (pics or didn't happen, show me a certificate). You're probably bullshitting or the test you took is fake. Online tests are not an accurate way to determine IQ. You need to write the test in a professional institution (95% of the time a university or college) with a qualified test-giver present.

That being said, 95-105 is not stupid. 100 is always the mean. If the IQ happens to rise over a generation (unlikely), all IQs are reset so 100 always remains the mean. A 100 IQ today could be different from a 100 IQ two hundred years ago, although IQs tend not to change much as they're logic based rather than technological progress based. If you have a 100IQ, you're sitting right in the middle of the pack and there is nothing wrong with that. If you have 80 or lower, that's a problem. 50-60 or lower and you may be considered legally retarded. 130-140 is extremely intelligent, though I can almost guarantee no one on this forum has anywhere near that high of an IQ.

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »
If you surpassed 130, get the fuck off these forums and go speak to Mensa (pics or didn't happen, show me a certificate). You're probably bullshitting or the test you took is fake. Online tests are not an accurate way to determine IQ. You need to write the test in a professional institution (95% of the time a university or college) with a qualified test-giver present.

That being said, 95-105 is not stupid. 100 is always the mean. If the IQ happens to rise over a generation (unlikely), all IQs are reset so 100 always remains the mean. A 100 IQ today could be different from a 100 IQ two hundred years ago, although IQs tend not to change much as they're logic based rather than technological progress based. If you have a 100IQ, you're sitting right in the middle of the pack and there is nothing wrong with that. If you have 80 or lower, that's a problem. 50-60 or lower and you may be considered legally retarded. 130-140 is extremely intelligent, though I can almost guarantee no one on this forum has anywhere near that high of an IQ.

Thanks man that's what I needed to hear.
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 04:47:20 PM »
School says I got a 132... I am scared.

I understand most philosophy and physiology, along with algebra. I can beat most people at chess. My maturity could use some work though.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
I would take a test but I'm too stupid to find a site that doesn't waste your time (ie you take the test and the fuckers make you pay for your results)

Offline Batman

• Ginger
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »

Offline FanaticWarren

• ElitistFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 02:38:51 AM »
Mine's 129 that was a while ago though.

System Specs
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor @ 4.6 ghz
RAM: AMD Radeon™ RP1866 Performance Series 16GB
PSU: Ultra X4 750W
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked + PNY GTX 550 TI for physx core

Offline A Dark Tree

• WHITE
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »

:D
Add me on steam, the name is Saaaaaaaaaaaan.

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 08:44:49 PM »
Last IQ test I had, I scored a 142. Unfortunately, I don't think it's at that level anymore.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 04:45:27 PM »
I've got an IQ of 138 but sometimes I feel like I have an IQ of 90...  :P

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 05:07:06 PM »
According to school, I got 132, which for my age, is purdy gud.
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal