Author Topic: Vortigaunts!- The Common Misconceptions  (Read 8093 times)

Re: Vortigaunts!- The Common Misconceptions
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »
SUMMARY

Even though the Vortigaunts in Half Life 2 were decent, sensible beings we here at Catalyst Gaming are not and will not try to be simply because Vortigaunts in Half Life 2 were. We will be assholes, we will eat all of your potatoes and if you don't have them we'll eat you. We are not infinitely wise like Half Life 2 may have led you to believe and we won't try to be. Don't like it? Disconnect and go to TnB.

That sounds horrible lol, I dont want to be an ass hole I like to play a good whole hearted vort sage. Give some hope into this hl2 themed dark rp. I mean it ruins the seriousness of the roleplay if were acting like retards, literally saw one doing that lol was funny but still, and being racist, stealing potatoes and eating them ridiculously then we aren't giving the vortigaunts as a group a good name, atleast be more serious when you go and steal your potatoes.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 02:19:59 AM »
I'm going to apply for a vortiguant, then go around mugging, raping, and killing everyone I see. It's not HL2, I can make my own character!

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2012, 06:39:22 AM »
Very interesting guide, I must say.
Personally, my vortigaunts have rarely interacted with citizens and I tend not to speak with them, when encountered.
I might consider this guide, to further devolop my character. Great work.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 11:56:02 AM »
Very interesting guide, I must say.
Personally, my vortigaunts have rarely interacted with citizens and I tend not to speak with them, when encountered.
I might consider this guide, to further devolop my character. Great work.

Thanks Challenge, I appreciate the feedback.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »
Good post, this makes me want to change up my Vortigaunt RP to reflect some of the points you brought up, especially the ones about relationships with humans.
o7

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 01:27:25 PM »
Good post, this makes me want to change up my Vortigaunt RP to reflect some of the points you brought up, especially the ones about relationships with humans.

Thank you so much Yankee, that means a lot coming from you. I just think that Vortigaunts shouldn't be tied down to a mantle by force, they may by choice but the choice is what matters here.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal