Author Topic: Someone is stealing my lastname on the fourms and on HL2RP City 45.  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
His Steam Name:  Swan

He saids he is my brother, I have no idea who he is...

His IC name is Calvin Swan.

And he made a TT Application, saying his name was Calvin Messina...

And on my Civil Workers Application, he said that I didn't mention him being my brother, I have no idea who the fuck he is!

Offline Jddjsmxmcnxnnd

• Hajjedjddj
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Someone is stealing my lastname on the fourms and on HL2RP City 45.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 08:00:17 PM »
No In character we are brothers. My IC name  as brothers Is calvin mennisa. I have no idea that that was your REAL last name. You said "Make a new character named Calvin Mennisa." IRL we arent related.

If you are mad at me and you don't wanna RP as brothers. Okay. I will edit my apps. Ask admins to check logs. They will say that you even ASKED me to change my name to Calvin Messina
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:03:42 PM by Swan »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Someone is stealing my lastname on the fourms and on HL2RP City 45
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 08:19:21 PM »
There should be no need for this to even be here, I do not believe he would intentionally change his name to yours in here.

Locking since solved.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal