Author Topic: Howard Biggs's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
Howard Biggs's Civil Worker Application
« on: July 28, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Howard Biggs
Citizen identification(CID): 10358
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Apartment A2
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
4 Months

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to help the Combine in small tasks,And also i would like to take my loyalties to a greater level.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been arrested.

Past experience with work/labor:
Well i have never worked as a CWU,But i have once started a window washing career.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The things that the CWU can posses:
Number one: It can help me use my medical experience to help people.
Number two: It can help me start helping the Combine with small tasks.
Number three: It can help me become a better loyalist.
Number four: It can allow me to use my skills legally.
The thing the CWU can not posses:
Number one:It can not help me posses the advance experience in medical surgery.
Number two: It can not help me with major loyalist tasks.
Number three: The CWU can not help me with task if i am alone.
Number four: I can not let people help me with my surgery's.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I have studied Medicine and Science.So i would like a job in medicine.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would give him a tour of the City such as show him the Civil housing,And the area.

~OOC Section~
Name: Jonathan Daleo
Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time
SteamID: Dublinjd
Roleplay Experience: 3 Quarters of a year.
Serious Roleplay Experience: 7 months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
The CWU worker starts doing his job by: Helping the Citizens and Combine anyway he can,The worker is walking around town,Waiting for someone to ask him something,Such as: Option 1: If he is a medic:Then a Citizen can ask him if he could get healed,If injured.
If he is a store owner then: The Citizen can ask if the Worker if he can sell the Citizen a item such as:Flashlight or food.
The CWU worker takes his break,After this the CWU Worker can either: Go back to his job or do another task such as help a Citizen in other ways such as:Showing them were the Civil housing is or Tell them were they can get something to eat.
The CWU Workers day is nearly over so he can either: Go back to the CWU HQ and take a break or Continue his job then go back to the CWU HQ.
Character Backstory:
Howard was born in Russia,His father was a Wall Street banker,His mother was a doctor,Howard was a bright young boy,He never got in trouble with his teacher,One day his friend fell on the ground,Howard's Mother would explain about First Aid,Howard got some of his art glue and a piece of paper and glued it to his friends head so that he would have a Makeshift band-aid. Howard was in his teen years,He was smart and starting to expand his knowledge of medicine,As he went to: Henry Oswald's School For Special Kids,As of this he was starting to get older and more experienced with medicine,When he was 21 he went to Oxford,Where he studied medicine,He had a masters degree,Howard was very good when it came to biology,He started to end his school days,He became a biologist. After the Seven Hour War,He started preserving knowledge,He bought a permit and was interviewed,When he was transported to C45,He became a loyalist,He started liking the Combine,And he tried to do what ever he could to help them,He was never arrested,Or ever convicted of anything illegal.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:34:01 PM by Howard Biggs »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Howard Biggs's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 08:49:34 PM »
Application Denied

Application is not up to scratch. The IC section feels empty and lacks personality. I might also add you require authorizations if you want your character to have knowledge of the medical field, you can apply for these in the authorization section of the forums.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal