Author Topic: I'm back(Again, again?)  (Read 2278 times)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm back(Again, again?)
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »
Well hi there! I'm wakeboarderCWB(Or Wake to most), and I've been off and on with the community. I joined the community last January when I found out about Harbor RP. I stuck with it and played HRP a lot, got promoted to admin, then super admin, and then left due to life reasons. I then came back, and left again. Yeah, I don't know what I did. I have a feeling I'm back for a long time now, though may not be as active(Basically any chance I get to be on the servers). Well, that's my history, now about my RP'ing:

I'm a serious Orange Cosmos Roleplayer. You will more than likely find me at a shop, a house(I actually make the house my home), or the occasional cop/medic/firefighter. I'm rarely mayor, though you may see me as one. I'm strict on the rules and if I find you breaking one, I will tell you what you did wrong and try to help you out as much as possible to understand it. If you know the rules and you're breaking them for fun, I will record you and post a ban request.

A bit about myself; I like wakeboarding and basically anything to do with lakes/watersports. I do have a job at a local grocery store and that takes up a lot of my time(34-38 hours a week), and when school starts I work all weekend. My favorite music is country and that's all I listen to. Old country, country rock and some country pop is fine with me. I've been RP'ing since Pulsar Effect, though the past year it's been off and on. Yeah, that's about it.

Anyway, to sum it up; This is my third(or fourth?) time coming back to CG. I'll be back for a bit longer this time probably, though my activity won't be as much(Still probably a couple hours a day, work/school depending). I'm a serious RP'er.

Well, see you around!

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm back(Again, again?)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 11:27:09 AM »
Hello Admin, Super Admin, Project Lime Overseer, Super Admin, Goldmember. (in correct order)

Hey Wake :)  welcome to catalyst gaming again, again, again?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 11:28:59 AM »
Hello Admin, Super Admin, Project Lime Overseer, Super Admin, Goldmember. (in correct order)

Hey Wake :)  welcome to catalyst gaming again, again, again?

Why thank you, Owen :) You do have that in the correct order I believe so.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 11:42:34 AM »
Welcome back m8. Hope to maybe see you as an administrator again.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 03:08:51 AM »
Hiya babe, we missed you. :(
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »
Welcome back m8. Hope to maybe see you as an administrator again.
Thank you, Purple :) And I came back to play OCRP, not expecting to get admin again. I doubt I'd be offered it, anyway, seeing as I resigned 3 times.

Hiya babe, we missed you. :(

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 02:13:38 PM »
Hi wake. Welcome back!

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal