Author Topic: Rex Vindicta's Private Journal.  (Read 738 times)

Giovanni Dicardi

Rex Vindicta's Private Journal.
« on: July 26, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »
Day 89:

It's been days since I have heard from either of my brothers, William and Turious. Forutnate enough, Giovanni is here with me. Nothing to worry about with him....The poor hopeless fucker. I hope the darkness of the city hasn't gotten to them before I have. Hopefully these people i'm currently forced to stay with will eventually drop their guard. Mainly the one with the shotgun, so far I promised the fool a sniper rifle in exchange for a shotgun. A simple task that can be performed, simply kill the one with the sniper. Once she is dead, hand him the sniper. Kill him and take his items.

I still can't rid of these thoughts. These everlasting visions blood and murder. All those people....s-screaming! I want....but I can't....Anyway...I've been hearing about this...castle. They can't be anymore foolish as to move to the outlands. I now, thirst for the life fluid that flows in their veins.

These people....I must mark them....

So far i've only heard of one name. I'm guessing he's their leader. Since his surename is Castle. I need to find his face.....Names work best with faces.
---------------------------------------
Greg Castle<|>
----------------------------------------

For now he lives. If I find his associates, then they must die as well.....it will....satisfy me.
As my mind slowly breaks away, the only thing that can mend it back together are the souls of those whom I have released from their decreped bodies.

Today was on a positive note as well. I met a Vortigaunt who could possibly guide me back to city....weapons in hand....My spree will return, but only for a short while.

Haven't heard much about the Third Eye and their warrants. But i'm sure that will return once I start to....mend again. I also miss Chase and Josephine. I haven't heard much from the either of them since I made a temporary leave. God I miss them. It was good to be around people who....you felt like....you didn't need to end. That feeling must be common them, but to me....it was like finding a chest filled with gold and a one way ticket out of this....time....this...era of strife and heartbreak.....

I'm slowly losing my mind......They all.....must.....be ended.NOW

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal