Author Topic: Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian's Outlands Appeal  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian's Outlands Appeal
« on: July 23, 2012, 05:52:00 PM »
Steam Name: Elions
Steam ID: carnby9
Character Name: Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian
Reason for the switch: RP reasons

"... Remind me why we are doing this again?" Elias talked to 45 as they stood very close to the perimeter defenses of City 45 "Because we need to stop this nonsense... And act directly at the source of the problem."

As much as Elias disliked the man, he was right. Their work in the outlands would be in vain if they didn't do something about the city itself. But the question remained of how would they be able to stay undercover there, specially considering the looks of Elias. 45 gave him a map he had written on a crude piece of paper "Look... We must take different routes. 2 people on the same route into the city would attract too much attention. Yours will lead you to the sewage system of the city... You'll have to stay there untill i can make contact with you."

"Great..." Elias groaned to himself "I get to be the lucky one to go through a river of shit..."
"Look, Mon ami... I don't like this any better than you do. But with your looks and your clothes. You'll hardly pass for a normal Civilian... We need to figure out how to disguise you later. For now we need to get in. I'll meet you in there once i've set everything well on the outside. Allright?."

Elias sighed and nodded. Without much further conversation they decided to move forward.

Elias had to move through the lowest parts of the City's perimeter, following the map that 45 gave him to the simples instructions, he snuck slowly and carefully through the defenses. Using the cover of darkness and avoiding any light sources that could give out his location to the CP's that patrolled the city. He quickly found the grate that 45 had marked on his map "Well... Here goes nothing..." he jumped inside, into the sewer system of the city. Hiding inside the darkest corners of it as to avoid being seen by the citizens. Waiting for 45 to come about.

Do let me know if i need to give you any further info.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian's Outlands Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:35:47 PM »
How did you/they/whoever acquire a "magical map of a spot where City 45 has no defences at all"? The RP seems a bit basic and straight forward to be a realistic re-entry of a City...

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
Hmm. Re-reading through it you're right it is rather basic. Give me a while i'll do something a bit more detailed.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 06:17:11 PM »
How did you/they/whoever acquire a "magical map of a spot where City 45 has no defences at all"? The RP seems a bit basic and straight forward to be a realistic re-entry of a City...
TLM had a few, so did civiwatch so granted those might be outdated but they existed...
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
Waiting for this to be Updated.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 11:45:32 PM »
Sorry about the delay. Had to deal with working on some stuff for Uni. BUT i will get onto doing the new (yes redoing this completely) appeal. STAY TUNED.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 08:26:10 PM »
You have one(1) week to edit this, or it will be an auto-denial.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
Was never updated. Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal