Author Topic: Post a picture of youself!  (Read 45626 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post a picture of youself!
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2014, 10:59:59 PM »
No its ok. I just now know for a fact your just better then everyone else and we should all listen to you. Those who are overweight should stop what they're doing in their lives and work out whenever they have free time cause you don't like it. If they don't then they should just kill themselves right? So you don't have to deal with the 'visual disturbance'.

You see, you dont know anything. First of all. Shut up. Second of all, fat people can't simply go to the gym for a bit and magically lose weight. Weight gain and loss depends on carbs in and out right? Well the in is controllable. The out is semi-controllable. There's this little thing in you called a metabolism. Basically it controls how fast your body uses things in it like food, drugs, alcohol. Most of these fat people don't have that high of a metabolism so the amount is work they have to put in is insane.

Example. I know of a person who's in the military and had to go to this fitness thing cause they were unfit for basic training at the time. They're in basic now and are almost done. They left in March to start all this. That's 5 months of rigorous training and exercise 5 days a week. This person lost 50 pounds since March and is still somewhat overweight.

Good for you for getting all ripped and shit but that doesn't change the fact you're a douche.
it's cals in/out, not carbs. anyone can lose weight, just gotta be willing to actually put the effort in to dieting. yes, certain people have slower metabolisms, but cutting out trash/high cal foods will easily solve that, even for people with slow metabolisms.

saying that fat people are scum and should die is fucking dumb, though. in the end it's their choice, and provided they aren't being self entitled cunts about it, then it's none of your business.

It is my business when it affects me

The cost for research and treatment of obesity related diseases increase as the obesity rates increase: Hypertension, type 2 diabetes, hyperchloesterolemia, coronary heart disease(CHD), stroke, asthma, and arthritis. In 18 years, 30 million Americans will be obese. That's an additional $549.5 billion on medical expenditures. Labor costs will also change. Absenteeism has increase and productivity has decreased due to obesity in the labor market. Disability benefit payments have had an increase in rates due to obesity-related illnesses. Transportation costs also rise. Increases in body weight among Americans mean that more fuel and potentially larger vehicles are needed to transport the same number of commuters and travelers each year. This increases both gas prices and greenhouse emissions.

Being fat is selfish and affects those of us that care about our bodies and not only have respect for others, but SELF respect.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2014, 11:15:50 PM »
rule 1

also cut the drama now pls and get back on topic or this thread shall be given the tentacle padlock

pls to follow advice yes. This is getting completely off topic.
ok

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2014, 12:52:35 AM »

every1 stopped posting  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2014, 07:15:54 AM »
What's with you and hiding your face? Are you really that afraid of CG trolls? ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2014, 01:55:54 PM »
What's with you and hiding your face? Are you really that afraid of CG trolls? ;)

im waiting for someone to dox me for it  :'(

edit:

someone just tried but thought i lived in a different city  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 02:49:01 PM by Cow 8-) »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2014, 08:37:35 PM »

im waiting for someone to dox me for it  :'(

edit:

someone just tried but thought i lived in a different city  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
landon pls go

old as fuck and a++ camera quality
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:50:07 PM by Alaskan Thunderfuck »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »
are your balls preparing to hang themselves mr roflwaffle

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2014, 09:12:58 PM »
I feel the need to wear a helmet indoors because health and safety first.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2014, 06:32:19 PM »
Graduated, no more uniform.  Time to look forward

Offline Leon the reboobler :3

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 06:01:57 PM by Stevob21 »

Reporter: Do you think the nazi's will go underground after the war?
Patton: Six feet.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2017, 08:20:58 PM »
SQUARE UP COW, MEET ME ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND WE'LL SEE WHO'S FAT THERE, PUNK..
Click to see the original size.
Click to see the original size.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal