Author Topic: Arren Kain's and Aurther Seymore's PK  (Read 13832 times)

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Arren Kain's and Aurther Seymore's PK
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 07:56:59 PM »
How in the holy hell would a scanner 10-15 feet above whoever they're trying to snap a picture of manage to get a clear shot of the fingerprints? If you look at your fingerprints right now from head height to keyboard, you can't see them. Yes, we had fingerprints. But it's not like candyman was throwing his hands up and allowing the scanner to observe them.

I did not know at all that Candyman was there until I found out when finding out who I took pictures of.

How did you know it was him? Because that sentence doesn't make sense. I made it clear that due to the CCA's limited information on candyman, there was nothing that would lead you to ID him unless he raised his hands and allowed you to take a pretty picture of his fingerprints.

I saw a group of citizens near the warehouse and (as explained above) the scanner was able to recognize Candyman as a Priority One BOL after receiving the information earlier.

Again, how? You cannot simply know someone is a BOL just because they're a high priority.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 09:00:19 PM »
Orange, let me just say what I'm gathering from this.

The forensics team found a murder from the Candyman. At that murder scene, they were able to pull fingerprints of the suspected killer and who the Candyman was, matching it to Steven Rhodes. His fingerprints would have been taken, due to the fact he is a citizen of the UU. This connection was posted on the manifest and his general data.

The scanner was then flying around P3, and happened to see Steven Rhodes. It snapped a picture of his face, looking up his manifest. RTLK's scanner then made the report that the suspected Candyman was in P3.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 09:09:30 PM »
But the thing is, now you're just finding reasons to keep this meta'd PK. The PK itself was meta'd, when RTLK took pictures of Candyman- he wasn't doing it because he knew we had the fingerprints or any of this other shit. And who's to say that we took a picture of Rhodes?  Maybe we never took a picture of Rhodes.

If we have never seen Rhodes or his face isn't in our database, then we can't just take pictures and say it's him. It was never stated in his BOL information that we knew what he looked like or that we had his fingerprints or ANYTHING. Since it was not written down, that's your fault. Now you can't use that to justify a PK.

Or if that's how you'd like to play it, then you can say goodbye to Rebel RP. Because if that's the case. I will implement it every time I do a ZEALOT operation and I will use this scanner BS to RUIN rebel RP.

At this point you're only helping out those who wish to root rebel RP out.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:28:22 PM by Orangesplaywith »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2012, 09:42:07 PM »
Alright, I've let this all slide, and let lots of others who are not involved with this, post thier opinions and such.

Orange, its obvious that your just getting mad, so to avoid anything being created here, I am restricting this thread to Admins, and those Directly involved only.

If you post and you were not Directly involved, your post will be deleted.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »
Alright, I've let this all slide, and let lots of others who are not involved with this, post thier opinions and such.

Orange, its obvious that your just getting mad, so to avoid anything being created here, I am restricting this thread to Admins, and those Directly involved only.

Could you please argue Orange's points? So far nobody has bothered to combat them.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 10:43:11 PM »

Could you please argue Orange's points? So far nobody has bothered to combat them.

They were already argued, by others in this thread, go read then entire posts please. They are valid and legit, and it only takes a small bit of logic to understand.

EDIT: I'm my tiredness, I didn't even think about this. This thread is not about Candyman, its about two others characters who got PKd in the raid. Please stick to the OP.

EDIT2: I just noticed again... The OP isn't even in the correct format. Please edit it, and do it correctly.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:52:21 PM by Kom??Як »

Giovanni Dicardi

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 02:19:17 AM »

They were already argued, by others in this thread, go read then entire posts please. They are valid and legit, and it only takes a small bit of logic to understand.

EDIT: I'm my tiredness, I didn't even think about this. This thread is not about Candyman, its about two others characters who got PKd in the raid. Please stick to the OP.

EDIT2: I just noticed again... The OP isn't even in the correct format. Please edit it, and do it correctly.

It's pretty clear that Orange's point is one that cannot be crossed. Everyone that challenges it is basically saying that the CCA knows his face through a picture through forensics. I'm pretty sure forensics isn't ot a high enough caliber to register a breif, (Un-RP'd/ no /me.) picture of the back of his head and say it was Candyman.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »

It's pretty clear that Orange's point is one that cannot be crossed. Everyone that challenges it is basically saying that the CCA knows his face through a picture through forensics. I'm pretty sure forensics isn't ot a high enough caliber to register a breif, (Un-RP'd/ no /me.) picture of the back of his head and say it was Candyman.

Where are you getting this from? Everything was roleplayed, with /me's, and reactions, and we got a clear shot of not only Candyman, but several other citizens that were in the area as well.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 12:58:24 AM »
Are you guys even still interesting in this? If no replies within a few days, this will be denied.

Giovanni Dicardi

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2012, 09:33:24 AM »
I'm still slightly interested in this. I'm just waiting for admin intervention. My friend really didn't want his character back(Ocelot) and I kinda want my character back(Aurther). I don't know about BlueWolf(Arren) he might still want his character back.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 09:36:28 AM by Giovanni Dicardi »

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
I would like Candyman back if at all possible. It was a really interesting character to roleplay with, and I put a lot of effort into it. Personally I still feel the situation was meta'd.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2012, 09:46:47 AM »
As per a GRID+UU discussion many months ago, scanners do not need a face to ID a citizen. Upon the closure of the 7HW, every citizen was processed, and given a CID - photos, fingerprints, and most importantly; limb proportions and ratios. Essentially, without significant distortion to your body (more than just clothing and adult growth) you can be ID'd and tagged. To be an unprocessed citizen, you must have a corresponding auth app. Unprocessed citizens are a huge priority to be hunted down.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Giovanni Dicardi

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2012, 11:01:45 AM »
As per a GRID+UU discussion many months ago, scanners do not need a face to ID a citizen. Upon the closure of the 7HW, every citizen was processed, and given a CID - photos, fingerprints, and most importantly; limb proportions and ratios. Essentially, without significant distortion to your body (more than just clothing and adult growth) you can be ID'd and tagged. To be an unprocessed citizen, you must have a corresponding auth app. Unprocessed citizens are a huge priority to be hunted down.

So....are you saying that they could find his whereabouts through fingerprints?

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2012, 02:56:16 PM »
Any citizen that is within a City has be Processed. (minus those with auth's who avoided it somehow)

This means the Combine has every single bit of data about a person. Biological data (Fingerprints, Retina Scan Data, DNA), photos from every angle, everything.

There are many, many ways to ID a citizen, and a Scanner has access to quite a few instruments to properly ID anyone it comes across.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 03:11:55 PM »
In the start of Hl2 when you enter c17 (the home of breen, who is the important human to the combine) you are not checked and they don't do all of these measurements.

Also, for citizens previously livinging there, how would they measure them if they avoid the combine?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal