Author Topic: Michael Yellow's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Mystiouz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Michael Yellow's Civil Worker Application
« on: July 19, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Michael Yellow
Citizen identification(CID): 24171
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH Apartment B6
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for about 1 week, and i am loving it already.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join the CWU because,I would like to be treated fairly by the CP's and I would also like to help the CP's by reporting any Crimes, I would like to give people Jobs so that they could get some Tokens and hopefully enjoy the server more as they will have more things to do and
Will also earn some money whilst doing so.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have never be detained, as my Char likes to help the CP's in every way possiable. And would have  no reason to be detained as he did not run or commit any crimes or do anything uncival with in the community.

Past experience with work/labor:
On other HL2RP servers I have been a CWU, and I have also worked for the CWU as my citizen such as cleaning, and I have also been given a job by the CWU to report any crimes commited with in the community, by being given a Request device.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Posses: 1.They have permission to give out jobs to the Citizens 2. They can have a radio 3. They can have a UU flahs light4. They are allowed medical supplies.

Cant    
1. They are not allowed a wepon 2. They are not allowed to have any drugs/alcohol 3. They are not allowed to give Citizens things like a radio. 4. They are not allowed any ammo for their guns

Tell us about what you can do.:
I could make the roleplay on the server fun with the Citizens, as they are always asking around for jobs and there are non avainable. I would give out jobs to the Citizens and they would enjoy the roleplay more as they are having some fun passive RP, and they are also making tokens whilst doing it. It would also inspire some Citizens to stop  following the Resistance (Like on all servers) and would inspire them to try and become a CWU for a change as they would see the benifits from it.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a Citizen asked for help I would show them the points around the City like  where to go, where not to go, and the Do's and Dont's, I would give them a job if I had any avainable and if they were hungry or thristy I would give them some drink and water and then let them be on their way.

~OOC Section~

Name: Mys
Timezone: GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29798183  
Roleplay Experience: 2 years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 2 Years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would wake up and go do all the things I need to do before the day begins, like get a Shower,Breakfest,etc,Then I would go down to the office or plaza and see if any jobs need doing so that the Citizen's could get some tokens and do some work. I would help any Citizens that are new to the  City and help them around and teach them the rules of the new City they are in.

Character Backstory:
My char was very grateful that the Combine spared his live in the 7 hour war, and thought that he had to pay them back some way. He decided he would do his best to help them by reporting any uncival behaviour like running,crimes,ETC, after a while of him helping the CP's he was chosen to become a CWU. He likes this job as it was as close as he was going to get to a normal life and he was also respected by the Cp's at the same time, (As well as most citizens). He had a good job as he felt like he was important in the community and he enjoys helping the people that need help and gives out as much jobs as possiable.

Offline Arthas Tyrell

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Michael Yellow's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 07:19:22 PM »
This should be instantly denied, he has several grammical errors, not enough posts, and he's forgetting parts of the Application.
Characters:
-Arthas Tyrell: Neutral, more likely rebellious.

Alyx Summer: Surviving in the outlands.

-Jaden Raskul: Starving in P3

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 11:16:43 AM »
This should be instantly denied, he has several grammical errors, not enough posts, and he's forgetting parts of the Application.
Since we're on the topic of grammar, it's "grammatical."
But yes. The LEAST you could do in an application is take the time and make sure that your grammar is spot on. Some of these errors are elementary, and this application is somewhat of a disappointment.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 11:34:37 AM »
Please don't post in application threads unless you are the one marking/accepting/denying them.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 12:02:58 PM »
Application Denied

You may apply for the Civil Workers Union once again after 2 weeks is up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal