Author Topic: [DENIED] John Dominique's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1106 times)

Offline {DGAF} zallzool

• DGAF Erryday
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] John Dominique's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 18, 2012, 09:43:59 PM »
John Dominique's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: {DGAF} zallzool

IC Character Name: John Dominique

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
My character wants to join civil authority because as a child he was bullied and tormented, and as a teenager he felt it his responsibility to maintain order in his orphanage and he took almost a leadership roll.  He dealt with anyone who threatened the social order. 
He maintained these ideas through his youth and kept them strong at core.  When the 7 hour war came, he became a natural leader, comforting the week and encouraging the strong.  In combine society he followed the rules, like a good citizen and knew/respected his place on the food chain. 
Finally, he decided he was meant to be a combine.  He wanted to keep order society and respected the Combine’s work.  Being and ordinary citizen tired him, causing the want for stimulation in his everyday goings.  He even dreamt of being a combine on several occasions (one of the factors that really made him want to join).  All of these emotions built up until he was finally signing his name on his own Combine Civil Authority application.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
John is very trustworthy and loyal.  These two traits go hand in hand because when he receives commands, he will go to a large extent to see them out.  He will remain under a specific leader and fight for their cause if it means giving his own life.  He is also smart, so he knows when to exact any kind of punishment or stop a problem before it happens.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
My character expects a few things from becoming a combine.  First, he has a natural instinct to keep order due to the chaos that occurred in his childhood.  He likes to fight for what he feels is right.  He feels that there is too much evil in the world and he must help to control it.
Secondly, he sees the Combine as a way to help clean him up.  He got into a lot of fights at the orphanage and was kicked out when he turned 18 without food or money.  He was living in poor conditions, until the Combine came and restored society.  He feels it is his debt back to society to join the Combine and keep order. 

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
“Hey chubby kid, get over here!”  Since he was a child, little John was bullied constantly.  He was quite overweight and wore braces and thick glasses.  His only friend was a teddy bear named “Benny” that he would play with when he got home from the hell-hole most of the normal kids called school. 
His father came home from a long day at work drunk one night.  He heard shouting from under the blankets in his bed.  His parents were fighting again.  He heard a shout and then a bang.  The only thing in sight was his father holding a revolver and his mother lying on the floor.  That was the first day John had ever fought.  He had disarmed his father and stabbed him in stomach.  He and his father walked away alive from the incident.  His father was sent to life in jail when he recovered and John to an orphanage.  He carried with him a scar in his shoulder where he had been shot by his own father.
As he grew older, John thinned out and became quite muscular.  He was still the subject of torment by the older kids until he became a teenager.  He finally started defending himself and became quite self confident.  He got into fights frequently, many times to protect his friends.  He never lost.
When the 7 hour war hit, the orphanage was blown to pieces.  Children were taken out and shoved into a bus.  Michael never saw them again.  He had figured out that the children under 18 were being filtered into one bus while he and the 6 people who were over 18 were put into another.  Michael had turned 18 three days ago.  He was scheduled to leave the orphanage tomorrow.
The bus led to a train which led to another train and so forth.  During these travels, he had been processed, given a CID number, and had been administered a blue uniform.
Time went on and John’s days were pretty much the same.  He followed rules, ate rations, and lived in a small apartment at the civil housing complex. A respect grew in him for the control and orderly fashion the combine possessed and eventually, Michael made the choice to join.  To do anything necessary to uphold society.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About a year.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About a year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a year.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard Time

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable RP experience was when one of my characters was standing in the middle of the road as a man flew past him in the road, sprinting extremely fast.  Combine were in hot pursuit shooting at him, and before my character knew it, he had been shot in the leg by a rogue bullet.  He was then taken to the CWU for extensive surgery to remove the bullet.  He had to walk around in crutches for quite a while after the fact.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: John Dominique
CID: 86416
Height: 5'9
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 126 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Smart, good at finding solutions to problems.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Smart, clever.
Notable Qualities: Very loyal, will do anything he is asked to do.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained or apprehended.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to join the Combine Civil Authority to keep the streets safe and clean, and to help uphold the combine society.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, John Dominique hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:39:48 AM by Purple »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Dominique's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 04:39:33 AM »
UNIT:738
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <John Dominique>
Citizen Identification Number: 86416

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application questions 1 & 3 do not meet minimum standards. Zero effort placed into this application. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.738>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal