Author Topic: Thaddeus Morrigan's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thaddeus Morrigan's Civil Worker Application
« on: July 09, 2012, 11:59:34 PM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Thaddeus Morrigan
Citizen identification(CID): 77173
Last Assigned Apartment Number: None
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
One Year IC, Two Months OOC

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
After having my CA character I made Thaddeus Morrigan to do what I couldn't in public. With that character gone I'm left wondering how I'll continue my projects without City Administrator funding so I'd very much like to work with the CWU on things that we have closely in common.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No.

Past experience with work/labor:
I started the Civil Affairs Bureau and the Universal Union Warehouse.

The CAB gathers information pertaining to temporary workers, their pay and news and events on the server. The Universal Union Warehouse started out buying paper and selling it to people who didn't have business licenses and providing the CAB with paper to continue collecting data.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
We can possess a Combine Request Device to alert Civil Protection of anti-civil activity. We can possess a handheld radio to stay in contact on matters pertaining to employing citizens and offering them stores and facilities from across the map. We can possess flashlights that are UU branded to see where we usually couldn't. We can possess foods that are UU branded.

We cannot possess foods that are not UU branded. We absolutely cannot possess any weapons, I think its obvious why. We cannot possess armbands that do not associate with the Civil Workers Union because it may represent anti-civil activity and damage our solidarity with the citizenry of the Union. We cannot possess stationary radios because they are not UU branded.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I can take a bunch of random idiots and make them into a team of people who can complete several simple tasks for the good of the Union. If I can find a way for businesses to sustain one another I can sit there for ten minutes and devise a way for them to do so and do so effectively. I'm knowledgeable enough to understand basic economics and how they work and I understand how the economy in the Union should work according to the kind of system and regime it represents.

I can obey orders, so long as they're not unreasonable or seditious in nature. Mind you, if I have a suggestion that I believe might bring us to the result we desire more effectively, I feel it'd be better for me to speak it than to idly carry on though if it would be denied once I won't question further.

All around, I have a great desire to provide passive roleplay opportunities that are interactive, immersive and still productive in character. I have a bleeding heart for the less popular and the newcomers.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would give him a Breen water and a UU branded potato and offer him either work or if I couldn't direct him to the Civil Housing block to be assigned and welcome him to my home in the event he needed to. I would also be very sure to tell him to not run under any circumstances.

~OOC Section~

Name: Roven :D
Timezone: Central
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33096973
Roleplay Experience: 6 Years in Half Life 2 RP
Serious Roleplay Experience: 6 Years in Half Life 2 RP
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
Establish a place of business and if possible offer small oddjobs if not temporary work to sensible people who asked or showed interest. I would keep an eye out for anti-civil activity and do my best to remind my fellow citizens of whats asked of us by the Union.

In the event someone came to me for help, I would help them and credit the Union for giving me the opportunity to do so. If possible I would expand to another business to further the ability of the average citizen to both roleplay and make a small bit of money for lack of frequent ration handouts.

Character Backstory:
Thaddeus Morrigan is from Texas born of Irish heritage. Before the war he ran a spray paint canning company that specialized in custom paints that provided better formulas that gave a glossier look or a matte-like look, whatever the customer required. When the 7 Hour War happened Thad armed himself with a crack open single shot shotgun and managed to kill a Vortigaunt but once he saw what he was fighting he abandoned the idea and quickly left town. Once he heard that cities were being walled and defended by the Combine he quickly arrived at City 18 but after its destruction was transferred to City 45 where he began working for the CWU on occasion before being introduced to Dr. Corbin Mitchell during one of his speeches. After meeting him, he saw a genuine concern for the citizens and was convinced that in some way the Union could certainly benefit humanity. This was his cause for aiding Dr. Corbin Mitchell outside the Nexus for all of his business projects, citing his business experience.

After the disappearance of the City Administrator Corbin Mitchell he had no funding to continue managing the projects and eventually decided to take a chance applying for membership in the Civil Workers Union, hoping that his experience and loyalty to the City Administration would be cause for his acceptance.

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thaddeus Morrigan's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »
Roven's an extremely competent role-player. He's brought a lot to the server in the form of coherent and interesting ideas. I fully support this.

Offline xH2OxLowbridge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 01:37:00 PM »
I totally support all of this, Roven Has turned many people from which were asking "How do I punch people" to "Sir, May I take door duty" Or "Sir, Is their any avaliable jobs I can work on?" But Roven overall is a great rper, And he would be perfect for this!
-support hes a minge +Support! Great rper!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:40:41 PM »
Accepted,

Please do not let the past happen again.

Accepted:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal