Author Topic: Good bye.  (Read 5032 times)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Good bye.
« on: December 18, 2010, 07:05:20 PM »
Things were great at the start of Catalyst Gaming. We have come a far way from when we first started. Certain people such have done a lot fo Catalyst Gaming and have contributed to its success. I have also contributed a lot for Catalyst Gaming, I have given a lot of my funds, set up Half Life 2 Roleplay stuff, etc. I have achieved owner which is the greatest honour for me. I can leave Catalyst Gaming knowing that I have done a lot of good here, helping people, working closer with the other owner (RoflWaffle) and make big decisions with him which could affect Catalyst Gaming, again the greatest honour for me.

Recently there have been some stuff regarding administrators and myself under the radar, don't ask anyone to disclose any information because it doesn't concern you but these conflicts have been giving me stress. One because I have my responsibilities as an owner of Catalyst Gaming to uphold and it doesn't help and second I feel that the administration team does not have trust in me, they don't believe that I can lead this community and make it more of a success it is currently with RoflWaffle. I feel because of this there is no point in having an owner who people, administrators and the founder himself doesn't trust and thus, it has forced me to make this thread and move on.

I'd like to speak about my experiences with Catalyst Gaming. I have met a lot of good and friendly people here. At least if I leave, I can leave saying this community had some friendly people.

I'd like to thank everyone at Catalyst Gaming for your friendship and dedication to Catalyst Gaming; I thank those who trust me and I am sorry I am having to do this but I feel it is the right move to make on the playing board. All in all I think I have hit the bump in the road which tells me its time to move on.

To be honest, if there were going to be a person to take my position it would have to be Sarion. Sure he may not be the most active person here but he has contributed a lot more than you all think. If it weren't for him I can almost guarantee that we would not make it this far financially.

To those people who take this as a "LUL U RAGE QUIT THRED HURR" you are dead wrong. If you think this then you are probably too immature to understand what was said in the second paragraph and probably need to repeat elementary school.

So as of now, I officially resign my position as the Catalyst Gaming Owner and I wish luck to everyone here. I am almost certain that my leave will not affect anyone, RoflWaffle is a very capable leader and it was an honour to be able to work along side with him.

Thank you all,
Former Catalyst Gaming Owner,
Raiden.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Good bye.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »
So you are leaving because Toy was giving you shit and you didn't want to demote him. Cool.
Regardless, sad to see you go.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:12:17 PM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 07:14:18 PM »
You don't understand. Hard to demote a real life mate of yours.

Lets not do this here.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
If you had demoted him with good reason, I would have not given him admin back.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »
Heh.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 08:16:47 PM »
Well bye Raiden nice having you around!

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »
NO! NO! NO! Raiden no! FUCK!  >:( :-\ :'(  We will miss you!

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 09:50:18 PM »
Bye raiden :( had fun with you both on cruel intentions and here. Keep in touch on steam tho.

Offline Hunger Johnson

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 10:09:54 PM »
bye  :'( :'(

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »
Thank you all for your kindness, I appreciate it.

Too bad there are some who choose to be dicks now that I have resigned but that's their choice.

As for HL2RP, I am still going to be sticking around only for HL2RP and I will still be purchasing the script. Donations would be great to help me pay for it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 11:11:13 PM by Raiden »

Offline ?handss?

• Black Lives Matter
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 01:31:47 AM »
Love ya man, peace out.

Some people feel like they need to make a point. Those people need to pull the stick out of their ass.

Offline Philosowolf

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 09:13:59 PM »
And so, the cycle continues.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 03:42:19 PM »
Welcome back after only about 16-17 days? Oklay den.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal