Author Topic: Uri Burov's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2045 times)

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Uri Burov's Civil Worker Application
« on: July 08, 2012, 11:14:27 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Uri Burov
Citizen identification(CID): 67897
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A6
Total Loyalist Points: 4
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for two weeks now.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join the CWU to help the citizens of City 45 and so I could change how most people live. I would also like to join the CWU to learn more about medicine because I am interested in medicine.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No.

Past experience with work/labor:
As a civilian I have a selling permit and I sell Legal goods to citizens and Units. I also refurnish peoples apartments for one token every piece of furniture.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Allowed:
Radio
Flashlights
(UU-Branded) Foods/Drinks
Medical Supplies

Not allowed:
Weapons
Alcohol
Drugs
Ammo

Tell us about what you can do.:
I know a lot about business and how business works and I also know some stuff about medicine and how it works. But i mostly can do business and I know how to sell well and make fair prices.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If a citizen asked me for help I would show him where everything is, I would show him where he could get an apartment and I would make sure he knows the parts of the city well so he doesn't get lost. I would later ask him some questions to see if he really knows where everything is.

~OOC Section~
Name: El Problemo?
Timezone: ET +5:00 Canda + US
SteamID: 0:1:35778929
Roleplay Experience: Years
Serious Roleplay Experience: Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would get up along with the rest of the of the workers, I would go down and take a shower then I would take my workers clothing out of the washer and get dressed. I would then eat breakfast quickly and use the bathroom to brush my teeth and use the John. Then I would head out to wherever I was working.

I would then begin my day working and when I would be finished I would go back, take my clothes off, put them in the washer, take a shower and go to bed and fall asleep waiting for the next day to come.

Character Backstory:
Uri Burov grew up in Russia, Moscow. His parents were poor. Uri's parents made him move to America. When Uri got to America he was found by several police officers and sent to a foster home. Later in the weeks he met a girl who he really liked. The girl was adopted and he was left alone without any friends. Uri was later adopted by a family who he saw "Evil" They beat him for the slightest things.

Uri couldn't take it anymore. Uri found a bucket and some twigs and started playing out in the streets. People really liked his music and gave him a bit of money. He then got himself money for a real drum and drumsticks. He made friends with the cashier who sold him the musical items. Uri later formed a little band with the clerk and they would play out in his garage. A lot of people came from the neighborhood to listen to him play. One day the clerk had to move. Uri was left once again alone. Uri went back to an adoption home and got adopted again. This time it was a by a rich family. They noticed his music talents but they only used his music for more money. Uri noticed this after years and ran away once again. He had a little bit of money and decided to start selling items to people. He got really good in business and thats what lead him here to be good with business. He learned some medical items from some school books that he bought with a part of his money. He didn't go to school, he taught himself.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:35:06 PM by Patrick Star ã?? »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Uri Burov's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 12:35:29 PM »
// I made a change to the "What would I do on a regular basis" question.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:47:19 PM by Patrick Star ã?? »
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Uri Burov's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »
Accepted,

I see you a lot and you are doing pretty well with passive RP and helping others out!

Accepted:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal