Author Topic: My Shotgun Disappeared. . .  (Read 1592 times)

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
My Shotgun Disappeared. . .
« on: July 07, 2012, 01:16:35 AM »
I hadn't played on the server for a while and I came on and got on my character and my shotgun was gone. My character's name was Angela Forsmouth.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Shotgun Disappeared. . .
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 01:44:17 AM »
Weapon wipe. Too bad.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 01:53:28 AM »
A couple months ago we did a weapons wipe to rid all the users of their weapons. This was because we had a constant flow of guns in the city and users were carrying loads of weapons and giving them to idiots that used them to mass RDM.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 02:19:20 AM »
So I have to lose it? I sure didn't give any weapons out to minges. . .I always RPed well with it. Is there any way to get it back?
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 03:24:27 AM »
So I have to lose it? I sure didn't give any weapons out to minges. . .I always RPed well with it. Is there any way to get it back?
No, sorry for the inconvenience, but no one is getting or has gotten their weapons back.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal