Author Topic: More reactions to gunfire.  (Read 2266 times)

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
More reactions to gunfire.
« on: July 05, 2012, 03:10:53 PM »
I believe people should have more reactions to gunfire in the game, when a unit fires at a citizen when he is fleeing. If you heard a gunshot in the middle of a public area, what would you do? Personally, I would drop to the ground, and cover my ears trying to not be shot. Guns aren't always accurate and there's always a chance of being shot by a stray bullet. Gunfire is also very loud, people should gasp or be shocked by the gunfire. Has anyone else stated this? Opinions?

NRK

Re: More reactions to gunfire.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »
I hear like 3 gunshots an hour, after a year of this maybe it wouldn't have such an impact.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 03:14:19 PM »
I guess you have a point, but to more fragile characters like people who stay inside more, or women. Or possibly newcomers?

Offline Otaku Hearthfire

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 03:17:49 PM »
why are butt pirates butt pirates? cause they arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgay

User has recieved a 10% warning for this post. ( Massive shitpost, what are you doing? ) - Caek.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:22:53 PM by Teh Caek »

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 07:14:05 PM »
I guess you have a point, but to more fragile characters like people who stay inside more, or women. Or possibly newcomers?

Sexist.

Anyways, I think after 4 years of living in cities you'd be use to it.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 07:31:04 PM »

Sexist.

Anyways, I think after 4 years of living in cities you'd be use to it.
one, but you'd still be used to it pretty quickly
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 09:23:19 PM »
Never really thought of that way, I hope people that are in the cities less than one year or so roleplay gunshots in panick, or in shock. But I still think people should shudder at the sound of a gunshot, since it's still pretty loud.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 09:24:31 PM »
Citizens stand there and stare at my Commander, the people who CAN RP will already react to gunshots, this isn't a suggestion more a reminder, IMO.

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 10:24:30 PM »
Yeah, my character fairly new to the city would react to gunshots in panic and drop to the ground, while my character thats been in the city longer shudders from the gunshot.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal