Author Topic: Delilah Haynes's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Delilah Haynes's Civil Worker Application
« on: July 05, 2012, 09:43:28 AM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Delilah Haynes
Citizen identification(CID): 8134
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A2
Total Loyalist Points: 2
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for nearly a week.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU to help improve the quality of life for citizens. I want to demonstrate that support for our union can be a very beautiful thing. I also want to help keep people happy and eager to help out the union.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have not ever been detained before.

Past experience with work/labor:
I was a laborer in City 11 prior to moving up to City 45. The work mainly consisted of helping the Civil Protection forces to maintain sociostability, while also providing care to the citizens. We sold food and medical supplies to help out citizens as well.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Allowed Items:
1. Radio
2. Medical Supplies
3. UU-Approved Foods / Beverages
4. Flashlights

Not Allowed Items:
1. Weapons
2. Drugs
3. Alcohol
4. Non UU-Approved Foods / Beverages

Tell us about what you can do.:
I am a fairly capable person. I took three years in med school before the combine invasion, so I should be able to apply at least basic understanding of medical supplies and how to use them. I am also familiar with a variety of tools and equipment used for working on machinery.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would show them all around the city. I would show them where they can find a house, where they can shop, where rations are found, and where they can go to ask for help, such as the nexus or the CWU HQ. I would help to familiarize them with the area as best I can before letting them wonder on their own.

~OOC Section~

Name: Sectus
Timezone: US Eastern {GMT -5}
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37175424
Roleplay Experience: Six Years
Serious Roleplay Experience: Five Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would wake up at about 8:00 AM as standard for most citizens under the rule of the union. Delilah would take her off-duty clothes, and work uniform and brush her teeth and use the bathroom. She would then head to the showers and wash up before dressing into her uniform, and report to the CWU HQ and running a check on the place to make sure that everything is in place. After that, she would head on out and establish a shop in the park for citizens to purchase food at.

Next Delilah would move to the CWU Medical HQ, and make sure that everything there was alright, and running well. She would check to make sure that there are no wounded citizens that need assistance, and if so, she would administer them aid. After this she would head on outside to see if any citizens in P1 needed further assistance from her. She would then return to her apartment around 7:00 PM, and begin getting ready for sleep, as standard for most citizens.

Character Backstory:
Delilah grew up in Los Angeles California. To say the least, life was easy for her to start off. She had a great family, great friends, and she lived in the entertainment capital of the world. She went to the finest school in the area, where she achieved top grade, and was praised by all of her teachers. She soon graduated from high school with a degree in medical aid. She would have gone on to be a doctor, but the combine invasion took place before she would have been able to do so.

She was able to hide in one of the many panic rooms around her family's house. Most of her family was not so lucky however, and they were killed in one of the many bombing runs administered by the combine forces. In the aftermath, most of Los Angeles was left a smoldering ruin, and she was dragged out of it and slapped into a blue jumpsuit, and forced to adjust to the new rule of the combine. She did not like it at first, but soon learned her place, and learned how to cope with her new overlords.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Delilah Haynes's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 08:28:56 PM »
Accepted,

Ask an administrator in game for whitelist.

Accepted:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal