Author Topic: New computer  (Read 6046 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New computer
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 03:28:01 AM »
General rule for building a PC is that most things only fit in one place, you can easily find guides for most parts on how to install too

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »
It shouldn't be too hard, because most pieces of the computer come with a guide how to install it, and just follow the instructions closely and you'll be fine. Use the internet to look up terms, or there may be a term guide in the guide. Also, if you have any friends that are good at computer hardware, ask them to come over to help you, it shouldn't take more then 1-2 hours. It's actually pretty fun to build a computer, like waffle said it's like lego's.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 07:36:04 PM »
If you live near a microcenter you can even pick up stuff REALLY cheap there, 2500k for $150, etc.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 04:03:53 PM »
Well I live in the UK and just need some good websites that I can get a comp from, I am a massive cheapskate so am hoping that a monitor and and other accessories are included in my budget, Then I realised how hard is it to build your own desktop? I might be willing to give it a bash
it's incredibly easy. like legos, just a bit more delicate
I second that. It really is very easy to build your own PC. In fact, build is too strong of a word because all you're really doing is putting it together like a piece of Ikea furniture or Lego like Rofl said. A little more delicate but not entirely different.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 04:31:05 PM »
Cyberpower all the way if you don't want to build it yourself.

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 06:08:14 PM »
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/

Best custom built/gaming pcs on the market right now. Hands on. Also can find some very cheap or wait for the Summer 2012 sale.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal