Author Topic: Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams's Authorization Application  (Read 11933 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams's Authorization Application
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
I was already told the event was fine by several admin. But as I said, if someone decides I can only carry a single MP7 and 9mm, or just a single 9mm...and (If the event happens) spawn the rest to be handed out to the other several people whent the time comes...that would be fine.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2012, 06:30:57 PM »
I was already told the event was fine by several admin. But as I said, if someone decides I can only carry a single MP7 and 9mm, or just a single 9mm...and (If the event happens) spawn the rest to be handed out to the other several people whent the time comes...that would be fine.

so you basically want to double the amount of citizens with weapons in the city

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 06:33:31 PM »
For the length of the event. Since the names of those that will be given the weapons will be run passed the admin team, tabs on them OOCly could be checked. ICly, since they will only be ones trusted be Reaver, and me OOCly...I will have them give them abck to Reaver. At that time, they can be deleted. The only weapons I would like to KEEP for my own personal use are the 9mm and the single MP7.
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Giovanni Dicardi

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2012, 05:49:01 AM »
+Support

I have RP'd with reaver for quite some time now and I do think he would be able to RP a situation like this smoothly and swiftly. I'm not taking sides for rebel or CCA, but rather on the fact that he can RP. He's really good at it, he's better than me and just about most of the players in CG from what I have seen. And due to the guide, he won't be able to share any weapons with citizens that he is not affiliated with...which is little to none. The two people he was planning to give weapons have already been killed. So he might as well be the only one with a gun.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:50:49 AM by Giovanni Dicardi »

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2012, 05:51:42 AM »
For the time being, I will change the CURRENT auth I am looking for to be the single MP7 and single 9mm I wish to carry.

The rest I will hold on and run by you all at a later date. By that time, my responsibility with the weapons and RP can be judged. This can then give the admin team more to go on in order for them to decide if the event is acceptable.

NRK

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »
It is an ambition that ought to be looked more into by the majority. Also Reaver could handle it. I'm certain of this.

+support

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2012, 04:50:15 PM »
I'm ok with you and the 9mm, but not the Mp7. Little to no citizens have guns, and you're lucky if you are alowwed to have one. I am psure you can't have an mp7 anyways, only auths for 9mms have been accepted.

Could an SA please look at this, it's been awhile with all this discussion.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline ReDrUm?´´?´°

• RedFag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2012, 05:31:08 PM »
For the time being, I will change the CURRENT auth I am looking for to be the single MP7 and single 9mm I wish to carry.

And we're back to "You can't apply for gun authorizations". It states so in the rules.

C45.CCA.S4-OfC.280 | HEALTHY | Head of Section 4 Support
Rokus Relici | UNKNOWN | Standard P3 Criminal Scum
Kaylin Jacobs | HEALTHY | Accepted into the CWU

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
For the LAST time. This is NOT an auth to get a gun. I already HAVE the guns.
This is an auth to have them in the city, as I can't HAVE the SWEP in the city without an auth.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
I refuse to argue about it further.
I'll wait for an SA to approve it or deny it, there has been ample support.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »
Locked to prevent more drama, arguing and discussion. Awaiting a super administrator to post here with a decision.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2012, 09:21:15 PM »
From what I've gathered, Kronic and the administration team will allow this application to be accepted on the following conditions:

• The bulk of weapons and equipment will be available only for the event mentioned and will be distributed by administrators under guidance from the applicant; administrators will reserve the right to refuse access to equipment and weaponry if there are any concerns.
  • The MP7 and pistol will be authorized for use in the City by the character Sinclair 'Reaver' Williams.
  • An observation period will occur to ensure that the context surrounding the upcoming event and the players involved adhere to the rules and the restrictions of these conditions as well as the server rules.
  • Expanded bag space will be provided for the upcoming event.
  • In the event of any of the involved characters incurring a permanent kill, there will not be an opportunity for the weapons or equipment to be refunded to new characters created after the 2nd of July, 2012.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 09:41:44 PM by OzJackal »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2012, 11:08:23 PM »
As Oz said above, this sums up the application.

Accepted.

Accepted:Locked:Moved.

Have fun!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal