Author Topic: Jacob Bender's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1758 times)

Offline igor

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jacob Bender's Civil Worker Application
« on: June 17, 2012, 11:57:51 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Jacob Bender
Citizen identification(CID): 14869
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:A1
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have lived in city Fourty Five ever since I was relocated and assigned here. That's four years.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to join the CWU in order to distribute Universal Union (UU) approved goods and consumables to the people of City 45.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have not been detained. Ever.

Past experience with work/labor:
I worked at my Father's Convience store before the Universal Union took it to occupy earth. I mainly worked with stock, and unloading trucks. I had to make sure all of the shelves were re- stocked by morning, and everything was where it was supposed to be.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU can possess a wide array of CWU items, all of which are approved by the Universal Union (UU branded) such as; Milk, Noodles, Tea, Lemonade and other consumables. The CWU can also possess a variety of general goods, such as Flashlights, duffle bags and backpacks. All of which are UU branded.

The CWU Business Division is tasked with setting up shops in the street level business buildings of City 45 and distributing previously mentioned goods to the denizens City 45 for a set price of Universal Union Tokens.

All CWU workers are expected to carry handheld radios, so they're able to communicate with other CWU workers, however they are NOT allowed to sell them to the denizens of City 45.

The CWU can't posses or sell any items deemed contraband by the Combine Civil Authority, this includes, but not limited to; Firearms and weapons of all kinds, (Weapons pose a great threat to Sociostability and Combine Occupation) Ammunition for said firearms (For obvious reasons), explosives, Non UU food and drink (They lack Universal Union regulation), Drugs/alcohol (They cause Citizens to act out, and harm sociostability) and other assorted black market items. However, drugs used for medical purposes can be possessed by certian CWU workers, and used to heal the denizens of City 45, but they are, again, unable to sell medical equipment and drugs to civilians.

Tell us about what you can do.:
Working in inventory for many years, I am able to move large boxes of goods with relative ease, I also don't have a problem staying up late making sure everything is where it's supposed to.

// OOC note: It wouldn't let me put Zero Points, I have Zero Loyalty Points.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would let him know where the major landmarks are, the UCH, the Nexus, and the RDT. I would explain what rations are, and when they're usually given. I would advise him not to enter P3, and I would explain some of the laws to him. If he lost his standard issue domestic goods en- route to City 45, I would gladly replace them, as well as give him some food, and/or water.

~OOC Section~
Name: ?Bender?
Timezone: GMT -8
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4293436
Roleplay Experience: Two Years
Serious Roleplay Experience: One year, two months.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would wake up, relatively early, (6 AM) and have a hearty breakfast, then have a shower and get dressed in his spiffy (swag) CWU uniform. He would then head on out of the UCH and to the CWU building to do whatever routine tasks assigned to him.

After that, he would go to the Plaza and set up shop, and distribute goods at a fair and modest price. At around 1 AM, he would have a quick lunch, and get back to work. Whenever rations are available, he would make way to the RDT to collect his double rations, and go back to his store. He would close his shop and return his goods to the CWU building at around 8 PM, then he'd have dinner and go to speep, ready to do it all over again the coming morning.

Character Backstory:
Jacob Bender was born in 1992, in Seattle, WA. From a young age, he worked in his father's convience shop in Tacoma (WA). Jacob's father never let him be a cashier, or anything else, and instead, gifted him with the wonderful position of Invenotory. Jacob spent long nights taking inventory of their stock, making sure nothing was stolen or missing.

Jacob absolutely loathed the work he was given, but he was content with the money he made, and bit his tongue. Jacob dropped out of high school to work at the shop full time, the decision did not work well with his father, and at that point, his father decided to cut his pay to nothing. Jacob saw that his life was falling apart, but kept vigilant that his father will die and he will inherit the store.

When Jacob was Twenty, the Universal Union invaded. Jacob's family was torn apart, and relocated to different cities. Thousands of miles from his home, in City Fourty Five, Jacob was lost, and didn't know what to do. After four years of living in apathy, Jacob decided to join the CWU, to try to get a job similar to the one that was taken from him before the occupation, and hopefully fill the void in his life.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:31:19 AM by Î?BenderÎ? »
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

Offline igor

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jacob Bender's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 12:01:20 AM »
// Well, shit. I now have one loyalty point. Ignore my OOC note saying I had none, I have one now.
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

Offline igor

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 11:49:36 PM »
// Yeah, don't mean to sound like a dick, but it's been 12 days. Anyone going to look at this?
C45.CCA.APEX-05.245

'Clyde'

Kal'Rinok

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 04:07:16 AM »
Accepted,

I have not had time to look at this section and not sure what the others were doing.

Good luck!

Ask Administrator on server for whitelist and name change with (Tier-3) in the end.

Accepted:Locked:Moved
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:00:31 AM by Purple »
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal