Author Topic: [HL2RP] Loyalist Points Randomly Dissapear  (Read 2415 times)

Offline That Guy in a Box

• I Intend To Live Forever, or Die Trying
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[HL2RP] Loyalist Points Randomly Dissapear
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:54:26 PM »
Not to long ago, I learned about a command in HL2RP that lets you see the number of Loyalist Point you have accumulated. So I use this command only to find that it says I've got 3 points LESS then I'm supposed to have, since I recall receiving 5, it says I have 2. The only explanation I have is that either, as someone has said, the command is broken. That or, I remember someone saying there was a server 'Push Back' (Or whatever it was). And both of those I'm really not to sure about, so I'd like to possibly get an answer from someone who does know what is happened.

I think the inspiration box is just a garbage can...
Also, HEY, I'm not inactive I just don't bother posting nine times out of ten.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [HL2RP] Loyalist Points Randomly Dissapear
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 06:35:31 PM »
The server was having saving issues not too long ago, it was only fixed about two days ago so this may be the issue. You shouldn't have to worry about it happening again if that was the issue in the first place.

Offline Milky McNipple

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 07:58:22 AM »
I've had the same problem...

I've lost a total of 7 loyalty points to the stupid glitch/ bug.

Offline BeastOTE

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 11:48:29 AM »
I know this post is out of place but could you post that command? I'm tired of doing loyalist jobs and thinking I'm getting points, but I have no way to be sure. Then if you ask the CP they usually refuse to tell you or say something about not being allowed to ask. Thanks, and sorry for the out of place post.

Offline xH2OxLowbridge

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 12:19:56 PM »
I know this post is out of place but could you post that command? I'm tired of doing loyalist jobs and thinking I'm getting points, but I have no way to be sure. Then if you ask the CP they usually refuse to tell you or say something about not being allowed to ask. Thanks, and sorry for the out of place post.
/points [Characters name]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal